botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I looked at previous pages and it seems like development flow will be changed. So my rant before should have been pointed toward previous update cicle, more specifically toward someone known as Lev Tolstoy.
With this changes it's definitely worth to watch this game. But I guess team will have to prove their worth again... at least in the eyes of F95zone users, patrons are pretty much okay considering they still donate $5k.
Wish you luck, you have potential and all that, you know the drill, you hear it as much as you hear complaints about text.

Used-car salesmen in my country have a saying, "there's an idiot being born every minute."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We'll all be dead and buried before this "game" is anywhere near completion. A waste of time.
that's possible.

I suck at every version of this game, Can someone please post a save with at least some sexual content.... Thanks in advance
all sexual content available in game is on ch1.

they have copied akabur's style too much, they release updates very rarely (even more rarely than akabur) but in akabur's games there's sexual content.

Reactions: Agent Cooper

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
that's possible.

all sexual content available in game is on ch1.

they have copied akabur's style too much, they release updates very rarely (even more rarely than akabur) but in akabur's games there's sexual content.
And some of the jokes are actually funny.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

HpType

Jul 6, 2017
I just want to say I love the art style.
I have been watching the game since the beginning and of course the game has not so much content right know but I believe with the new navigator and the right effort it could be an outstanding game. And the games development speed is all right at least for the last couple o month. Still better than gumdrop games who updated his game not for like more than half a year. Here we get every 3 month a new version.
Of course I am a fan boy yes I even liked most of the walls of text. But I am glad that now they are going to reduced to hopefully a minimum ; )
I just want to say Joe banks you got my support and keep informing us on the game and don't listen to the people who say this game is bad when they don't even need to pay for it.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
0.1S
1.Due to the extensive changes in the code of the game, we came to the point where Ren’Py cannot properly handle the traditional rollback function (wheel scrolling) without causing tons of errors and conflicts. As such, the rollback function has been completely removed and you won’t be able to activate it even with the console. We are too tired of looking for non-existing bugs from people who have rolled back half of the game and unwilling to admit that.
Initialize variables, lists, dictionaries, objects after renpy start label this allows the updated values to get saved/rolled back without issue. Its undocumented renpy limitation. Been there, done that.

banzail25

Aug 9, 2018
I don't get it guys.. I did every objectives except "Show interest in the school" and "Demand support" even tho i have support of everygirl so i can't even write the letter to the council. Any ideas ?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone please tell me if there is actually any sex scene in this game? I quickly went over the walkthrough and couldn't find anything hinting towards sex. Thanks
Think of the minimal amount of sex an adult game can have and this game has less, as a game its decent but as an adult game which it claims to be its a massive disappointment.
I honestly recommend nobody play this for a good 2 more years of updating

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Honestly, just because of your interaction on here and knowing there's someone attempting to manage this project, I'm going to start throwing your patreon some money. I think the artwork in this game is solid, I've just been holding out because progress hasn't been fast enough to justify $5/mo. It was in the category of something I'd pay for as a finished product, but not worth a monthly contribution. Keep on with the progress, keep us informed, and I'll keep tipping.
Also, those previous monthly reports that have gone out in English/Russian are garbage fluff. I know they're just newsletters, but they haven't inspired me to open my wallet once. Talk about the recent progress and current goals for the next build.
I'll be writing the news, you won't get fluff, you can ask details about tasks and I will try to provide as much information without spoilers as I can. There's certain mechanics I really don't want to spoil. I will be adding some minigames and getting the stats together to make the game flow. The actual content will come towards the 0.3b or 0.3f, I wouldn't expect a lot out of 0.3a because I know for a fact we have a lot of clean up to do to make my roadmap happen. We are getting more help polishing up the small stuff. I want to get around to simplifying a couple of things, explaining other parts better and making the game manageable from the players perspective to not have to constantly ask for help (there will always be those that need assistance).

I appreciate the feedback, I want to get to a point where there's a tracker on tasks as well, art/code/writing so people know what's going on.

Someone asked the main hold back... just realize how much I can communicate about what's going on right now. Because there is both a short and long term plan, there are now assigned tasks, there is tracking on tasks, and overall everything is now going to be managed in a manner where no one person holds us up.

Oh man, how about all those russian mobsters in the development team forego their part of the share for one month and you pay all 5k to the artist?
Generally talking money ends badly, no one cares as we are the ones taking the money, so any argument we give would be shit. But let me say that moving money across borders incurs a lot of costs and Russian laws suck.

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
@JoeBanks do you need feedback on Minerva sex scene? There are things in the UI that could have been better but I don't know if same mechanics will be used later.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My issue with the game, aside that it has been so long going and no real sex scenes, is that some updates allow us to skip using ctrl and then there is others that this function doesn't work like the current one. Where it has been so long since an update came out for the game, i understand there is issues with coding and working with the artists and so on, the game saves are getting deleted/removed so I always have to start over on this game even with the skip function when starting a game it is a pain and the inability to skip mountains of text is a pain that causes me to just exit out of this game and give up on it until I am in the mood and so far that is going to be when there is actual sex in the game

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes