rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
well,there is some content
I don't wan't to argue but if there is still not even one sex scenes with titular innocent witches (McGonnal obviously doesn't count) isn't it just one big tease? Or probably "fuck you" would be more appropriate since I can hardly imagine teasing someone over two years when taking their money.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I don't wan't to argue but if there is still not even one sex scenes with titular innocent witches (McGonnal obviously doesn't count) isn't it just one big tease? Or probably "fuck you" would be more appropriate since I can hardly imagine teasing someone over two years when taking their money.
0.3F will have a new sex scene. Art takes time when it's quality, mechanics needed to be fleshed out to make the game enjoyable as well.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Hey guys please I am stuck at the moment when u need to use the broom for the first time to leave. But the problem is that I can't use it on the window. Please help me !!
Try leaving out of the regular door a few times first to get all the interactions then drink with snape on a personal visit and talk to him about not being able to leave the room then try again the next day.

servia23

Aug 9, 2017
is there enough content worth playing it already?
Nope, it's an adult game that doesn't have adult content nor game mechanics (pressing space button to read next dialogue is not a game). Think it more like a book.

That said, art is incredible.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
it has adult content.. i dunno why people say it doesn't. Even if it's little thus far.
exactly,i mean yeah it's not a ton of stuff but there is still stuff there,it counts as adult content whether people think it does or not,hell there's a ruddy sex scene for crying out loud ! and luna shows her tits,cant get more adult then that imo

proutprout

May 17, 2017
Games that make you slowly grow closer to characters are the best ones, I actually value erotic lines / context more than actual sexual content (even more when it's pictured by such nice art). It might be a bit slow, but all the people saying "they're just cashgrab", they're a team of working people, ~7k isn't *that* much all things considered, I think we would be afraid to know how much money actual game companies make. :)
And it's not like they didn't release free versions of the game too. So enjoy what you have or just don't and leave this thread to those who do :eek:

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
It has nowhere near enough to justify a playthrough, or enough to justify the development time.
If it was still the same dev as it was like 7 months ago I would agree with you but that guy abandoned the game. The new devs have alot of potential. 0.3B has alot of promise.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If it was still the same dev as it was like 7 months ago I would agree with you but that guy abandoned the game. The new devs have alot of potential. 0.3B has alot of promise.
Trust me I know, I've exchanged a few words with Joe, but he can't change 3 years of mismanagement in a couple of months. The future is finally looking bright but it still isn't worth a full playtrough in my opinion

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Trust me I know, I've exchanged a few words with Joe, but he can't change 3 years of mismanagement in a couple of months. The future is finally looking bright but it still isn't worth a full playtrough in my opinion
Fair enough. Hopefully the next few months make up for it somewhat. Personally i'm just happy this game is finally going somewhere. The art style is second to none as far as 2D H games go. I definitely understand where you're coming from though. Everyone else who's skeptical too. I'd be especially pissed if I was a patron back then. I remember checking back every few months with such pathetic progress between updates. Not to mention the dev seemed to have the tendency to argue with patrons from what I saw.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
If it ever comes to android it'll be when the game is finished. IF it comes to android. I'd rather them focus on the game for the time being.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
No, we have no plans for android atm. We have probed around and someone was porting the game to Unity without our help, which would make it natively work on Android. If that person makes enough progress, we would possibly flip off renpy to it. But right now, we have a lot of time invested into helping out the Ren'py engine, so abandoning it isn't in our best interest mid stream.

We have been running the final tests, fixing all the bugs and working throughout the entire day to finish the release. So, very soon.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
It's released 0.3B:

Changelog
  1. Relationship bars for all main girls (WIP, they will not provide additional content or checks atm)
  2. Added Paths and abilities, you get 1 investment point, per level increase of each stat (check your journal to use)
  3. Updated stats for Marcus, they were negatively being impacted(unintended effect).
  4. Updated the effect of the time turner to negatively impact relationships with the girls
  5. Implemented the X-Ray ability, you can now see through the girls tops, use before summoning (only works on the main 4 girls atm, it will have multiple levels of use in the future)
  6. Introduction of Chapter 5, you will now enter the corruption phase and relationships here.
  7. Nola door blocker has multiple ways to unlock access to the castle through stats (intellect is the easiest way out level 2)
  8. Created open world experience where the player can navigate through out the castle and go to different parts, depending on time of day
  9. Introduction to grading papers to make money (Chapter 5)
  10. Ability to shop markets via the brochure, certain items increase relationship, others are negative (Chapter 5)
  11. Summon girls for swimsuit of your choice (Chapter 5, waifu is easiest, can be used with X-Ray)
  12. Updated the Important notes, it was a day off for people skipping text
  13. Corrected grammar, and translations further
  14. Made Hermione’s minigame easier with the ability to give up
  15. Updated Ginny path to be accessible from Chapter 5 as well, if not done in Chapter 4
  16. Fixed waifu selection blocking Ginny
  17. Added a lot of Sonya hinting for Daphne minigame
  18. Fixed other bugs
  19. Added bugs (See erata)
Errata
  1. The art in Chapter 5 on portrait hovers is not consistent with the un-hovered art (will be fixed in the next release)
  2. Graphical error with Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff’s rope mechanic
  3. Influence skill currently has no use
  4. No objective tracking in Chapter 5 (sorry!)
  5. There's a bug in Daphne's minigame with 2 swimsuits having the same name... eek. Good luck on guessing!
You can skip directly to Chapter 5 and pick your waifu, bypassing chapter 4 and play to see content immediately. (there are some stat requirements for the X-ray ability, it's not just given to you)

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes