anikon

Dec 22, 2017
Reading the changelog, it seems it was a reasonable step forward, not completely discarding all the previous development but speeding up the corruption. And the promised sex scene for 0.3f is certainly exciting.
This is game has huge potential (the best art in this site IMO), nice to see that gameplay might follow it

Reactions: Jarul

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Reading the changelog, it seems it was a reasonable step forward, not completely discarding all the previous development but speeding up the corruption. And the promised sex scene for 0.3f is certainly exciting.
This is game has huge potential (the best art in this site IMO), nice to see that gameplay might follow it
Thanks, the amount of mechanics I managed to stuff in was a lot of work. Changing all the art first, making it so we can make layers transparent on the fly and then the real crux... making all the art so it overlays properly per layer, per person, per scene. It may seem trivial to the player but for a small dev team this was a crazy amount of work with testing, with dialogue and translations (we write and translate both directions, russian to english and vice versa).

The game mechanics are in there now, the game play is not. I also coded a bit of the game on top of writing as it's quicker to implement an idea than explain and wait.

0.3F will be polishing all this up, adding a sex scene and hopefully some chapter 5 progression of the story. I updated our walkthrough on discord as well, the mechanics are far more complicated than they are intuitive at this point.

There will be an entire in game walkthrough of them besides just test at some point with Sonya, but for now, that's not the case.

Apr 8, 2018

i am downloading this and going to sleep can post mega when i wake up but i assume someone will be faster, sorry joe bro

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
WoW hold on so the next sex scene in years its going to come at 0.3F and we are at 0.3B, dont want to be a bad person but we are going to wait atleast 1 year most likely.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
any h-scenes in this game yet or considerable progression with the main girls? last time i played this was a long time ago and it was a total buzz kill

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
any h-scenes in this game yet or considerable progression with the main girls? last time i played this was a long time ago and it was a total buzz kill
idk the state of the game last time i played was the bikini update and after that for i know nothing changed, so the game still blueballs content

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
idk the state of the game last time i played was the bikini update and after that for i know nothing changed, so the game still blueballs content
its sad to see such a potential good game with amazing artwork ruined by grind and no content...such a shame,i'll skip the download button for now maybe i'll come back in a year or so

ralph_on_me

Feb 10, 2018
WoW hold on so the next sex scene in years its going to come at 0.3F and we are at 0.3B, dont want to be a bad person but we are going to wait atleast 1 year most likely.
The way these guys number their releases isn't quite linear. A = Alpha, B = Beta, F = Final, so 0.3F is the next release. Yes, historically this game has just been a money suck with limited updates and no new content, but Joe's made a more aggressive schedule for it and so far they're sticking to it. I won't hold my breath, but let's see what 6/1/19 has.
I also subbed once JoeBanks came on the project and also started posting here. If they keep it up I'll stay pledged.

Reactions: Jarul

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
what happened to all of the regular posed pictures of the girls ? i did a graphics rip and in the past there was normally a bunch of posed pictures of them,now those are non existant,which kinda sucks,i was looking forward to seeing those

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
So going by the reviews and past comments this game has very little content and is not worth the time playing, someone correct me if I am wrong thanks.

Reactions: DogDoge

Rokk

Mar 8, 2018
It's been a while since I tried this game ? I was frustrated by the lack of sexual expolicit content.... is it allways like that now ? should i give it another try or it's as boring as before ?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Give it a month. You'll have more completed, non-bugged content, a new scene (on top of the ones already added in with this recent update), and the sense of actually waiting.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes