kubica1656

Jun 4, 2017
This update is a good start. I like the mini-games for Hermione and Daphne, but there is one thing I don't particulary like about all this (maybe it's like this because chapter 5 is early in development). It's strange to me that when we play Hermione mini-game and eventually win, she is just showing us some skin, taking off her bra or showing us her panties. We don't have to persuade her or anything. This seems out of place to me. I think we should negotiate with her about the reward. It's just too soon (looking at the progress of her "corruption") for her to propose such reward :D. I don't know if anyone else find this confusing but these are my thoughts. Maybe Joe can tell us something about this ;)

Besides that great job!!!! This game is starting to look very promising. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next update, hopefully with some story progression.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Do we finally have a sex scene after three years of development (the old McGonagall doesn't count)?

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Hi,

I must be blind because I can't find the "catalogue" mentionned in the walkthrough :

9. From talking with Minerva, Marcus finds out that most of Snape told him could be true. In feast of anger he kicks the wardrobe, resulting in a pouch with coins falling out, which he decides to use to drown his sorrows in alcohol.
10. Marcus will now need to draw himself a drinking companion: find the canvas in the wardrobe. a. Click on the wardrobe and drag the canvas to your inventory.
11. Marcus then needs to find a way to order alcohol: look for a catalogue in the table. a. Click on the table and confirm the purchase of “Assortie”

My current quest info says I have to find a bro to drink but it's 10 pm and nothing I can do ... :p

Someone has a clue ?

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
I have 2 questions!

1. Whats the difference for choosing a waifu? Which options/paths will that lock/open up in the future? Whats planned?

2. Why are the swimsuits different for each girl? For example, "Susans Swimsuit" does not look the same for Susan or Daphne. Why isnt it the same model applied to different bodies?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Chapter 5 is awesome in my opinion. My only gripe is that they allow you to to play both minigames and look at all 4 girl's swimsuits without any story explanation. At least they figured out that making you choose only one of the girls was a terrible choice. Things are looking great for the future of this game!

Reactions: kubica1656

TFASS

Dec 5, 2017
WTF do i do at chapter 5, i have played all the minigames. so do i just send my waifu (hermione) to all the wings and check on saturday?

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
"操自己白人" lol you thought no one would understand but I do :p ,also Chinese doesn't work like this and it's bad translate
Btw I'm seeing a lot of errors with Ginny (2 out of 2 that's a lot during my play through)

deathweaver

Oct 10, 2017
its clearly a money scam. the walkthroughs are literal garbage and its been 3 years. cmon the arts good but they clearly are fucking with us or its another level of stupidity.

show us a video of you running through this maze of a game at LEAST

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Do we finally have a sex scene after three years of development (the old McGonagall doesn't count)?
I don't remember getting to fuck her...I remember fucking her ass,and pussy with my wand though.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
its clearly a money scam. the walkthroughs are literal garbage and its been 3 years. cmon the arts good but they clearly are fucking with us or its another level of stupidity.

show us a video of you running through this maze of a game at LEAST
They have received more than $1000 of new pledges last month. I fucking don't understand.

Reactions: nad destroyer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really hope my great grandchildren could play in the complete release of this game.
try adding 1 great more and you are closer.

Since my saves don't work and i am not in the mood to start making points, rise skills, etc i'll wait a few more months.
you can skip cahapters if you want. i'm waiting version where old saves work.

They have received more than $1000 of new pledges last month. I fucking don't understand.
there are all kind of peoples (don't want to use proper term).

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
what happened to all of the regular posed pictures of the girls ? i did a graphics rip and in the past there was normally a bunch of posed pictures of them,now those are non existant,which kinda sucks,i was looking forward to seeing those
We broke all the girls apart into pieces for the X-Ray ability. I swear on my soul, it wasn't to stop the CG rips. Although, it does make them much more difficult.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
i'm waiting version where old saves work.
We will introduce a version (prolly 0.4A) where it reads old saves and can pick up on your progress. The issue with old saves, is new variables are made, which breaks them. It's actually easier to read an old save, and create a new game based on your old progress.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
WoW hold on so the next sex scene in years its going to come at 0.3F and we are at 0.3B, dont want to be a bad person but we are going to wait atleast 1 year most likely.
I just took over, 0.3B was my first release, I can only do what I can do and art at this quality level does take some time.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes