tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Chapter 5 is awesome in my opinion. My only gripe is that they allow you to to play both minigames and look at all 4 girl's swimsuits without any story explanation. At least they figured out that making you choose only one of the girls was a terrible choice. Things are looking great for the future of this game!

Reactions: kubica1656

TFASS

Dec 5, 2017
WTF do i do at chapter 5, i have played all the minigames. so do i just send my waifu (hermione) to all the wings and check on saturday?

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
"操自己白人" lol you thought no one would understand but I do :p ,also Chinese doesn't work like this and it's bad translate
Btw I'm seeing a lot of errors with Ginny (2 out of 2 that's a lot during my play through)

deathweaver

Oct 10, 2017
its clearly a money scam. the walkthroughs are literal garbage and its been 3 years. cmon the arts good but they clearly are fucking with us or its another level of stupidity.

show us a video of you running through this maze of a game at LEAST

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Do we finally have a sex scene after three years of development (the old McGonagall doesn't count)?
I don't remember getting to fuck her...I remember fucking her ass,and pussy with my wand though.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
its clearly a money scam. the walkthroughs are literal garbage and its been 3 years. cmon the arts good but they clearly are fucking with us or its another level of stupidity.

show us a video of you running through this maze of a game at LEAST
They have received more than $1000 of new pledges last month. I fucking don't understand.

Reactions: nad destroyer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really hope my great grandchildren could play in the complete release of this game.
try adding 1 great more and you are closer.

Since my saves don't work and i am not in the mood to start making points, rise skills, etc i'll wait a few more months.
you can skip cahapters if you want. i'm waiting version where old saves work.

They have received more than $1000 of new pledges last month. I fucking don't understand.
there are all kind of peoples (don't want to use proper term).

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
what happened to all of the regular posed pictures of the girls ? i did a graphics rip and in the past there was normally a bunch of posed pictures of them,now those are non existant,which kinda sucks,i was looking forward to seeing those
We broke all the girls apart into pieces for the X-Ray ability. I swear on my soul, it wasn't to stop the CG rips. Although, it does make them much more difficult.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
i'm waiting version where old saves work.
We will introduce a version (prolly 0.4A) where it reads old saves and can pick up on your progress. The issue with old saves, is new variables are made, which breaks them. It's actually easier to read an old save, and create a new game based on your old progress.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
WoW hold on so the next sex scene in years its going to come at 0.3F and we are at 0.3B, dont want to be a bad person but we are going to wait atleast 1 year most likely.
I just took over, 0.3B was my first release, I can only do what I can do and art at this quality level does take some time.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
If you'd read some posts from the past month, you might get an idea of why. But no... complaining is much easier isn't it?

Reactions: goochklok

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Has anybody been able to be Hermione's "hard" puzzle? I am having serious problem with it.
These kinds of puzzles have a logical solution. They're called slide puzzles and if you Google how to solve them you'll get plenty of instructions.

That said, I'm still horrible at them despite this

Reactions: goochklok

macacotroll

May 15, 2018
I don't remember getting to fuck her...I remember fucking her ass,and pussy with my wand though.
There is the third or fourth option that is an icon of an arrow entering a hole, then you use this option to fuck it without being with the wands.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
View attachment traceback.txt WTF is this ?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: Unknown layer u'developer'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2079, in draw_screen
renpy.display.screen.per_frame()
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1354, in per_frame
s = get_screen(i)
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1006, in get_screen
sd = sl.get_displayable_by_tag(layer, tag)
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1359, in get_displayable_by_tag
raise Exception("Unknown layer %r." % layer)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Невинные Ведьмы 0.3B
Wed May 01 23:41:42 2019

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
View attachment 294418 WTF is this ?
File "E:\Новая папка\Innocent_Witches-0.1S-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1359, in get_displayable_by_tag

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Невинные Ведьмы 0.3B
Wed May 01 23:41:42 2019
0.1S? Did you hack a save file and label it as 0.3B? That won't work.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes