Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
Some of the new artwork looks nice but to be fair the game's a lot buggier than the old version. For example this error pops up everytime i try to invite Helena over.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/IWscripts/Person/class_Person.rpy", line 156, in __call__
  File "game/mechanics/persons/displayables.rpy", line 127, in per_interact
  File "game/mechanics/persons/displayables.rpy", line 94, in get_active_styles
  File "game/mechanics/persons/displayables.rpy", line 83, in layer_aliases
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 53, in script call
    Q���
[/SPOILER="Code"]
Also there's too much grind and changing some variables in the save files just breaks everything. i.e. trying to level up Sonya to the last level gives this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/main.rpy", line 64, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/main.rpy", line 64, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/main.rpy", line 67, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/main.rpy", line 83, in execute
  File "game/interfaces/tutorial/main.rpy", line 90, in execute
IndexError: tuple index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 53, in script call
    Q���
Also where can you find the time-turner ?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Besides the 400 lb gorilla with blue balls in the room the OTHER thing I'm not liking with this game is the complete and utter unlikeability of the protag. He is such a raging asshole I find it hard to control him without coding in a "kill yourself" option so the world can be better off. Don't get me wrong, many protags in these games are dicks but this git is a special blend of scumbag.
Which is ironic because he's treated like horse shit by every other person in the game. By the time he actually starts to drink, the guy's already been hated by everybody in the school, been fucked over for the job he got offered, been given a position that doesn't matter because apparently despite being the headmaster you can't actually do anything, been ridiculed by a peer, and then eventually left to die in alcohol and puke until somebody takes enough pity on him.

The only reason the guy gets ANY sort of comeback is when his future self takes over.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Fuck this sliding game puzzle, is there a cheat to it? I just want the hard one done

Then load a quick save at the beginning of the minigame, even on hard theres a chance you have to only move one tile.

Reactions: yamadakun

kubica1656

Jun 4, 2017
Guys, please stop whining and let them do their stuff. Joe is making an incredible effort to deliver us the best game they can make. I think he is doing great job and if he can combine this mini-games with cool story then it will be a master piece. Don't listen to those whiners and haters Joe, YOU ARE DOING GREAT JOB!

torm08

Feb 24, 2017
Really want to like this game but the lack of actual sexual content, the huge grind and the stupid arse mini game makes it a total drag. Improve about 1000% by increasing stat gains from training and adding a skip stupid mini game button for those of us who hate that sort of shit. In its current form have a look at the CG rip and skip the game save yourself some time and go play a better game.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
After playing the witch hunter mod version of this game and how amazing it was as well makes me realize pregnancies should be added in or impregnations for that matter this is honestly just my opinion since akabur rarely makes games anymore I have heard

Reactions: darkmine
3.00 star(s) 320 Votes