Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
So what I am garnering from the posts recently, is I need to make the stats far less grindy. (I will not completely remove all grinding requirements) And that the Hermione minigame is far too hard.

What I will likely do is add a stat bonus for minigame completion and then make either the amount of stat you get higher per pump or make it so you can choose what stat you pump up to 4x a day or such.

As well, if you close the window and work on brutality, you get 20 points in the stat instead of 10 btw. Each stat except intelligence has some way of earning more.

At the very least, you will get an increase in the stat for the minigame, should everything remain the same.
Definitely good things to take away. Right now skill training is just painful. I'd also recommend lowering or removing the cooldown on X-Ray especially since it's the largest current source of lewd content and waiting an entire week between uses makes it essentially useless
However, it's opening the window that gives the bonus to brutality (literally just tested to be sure)

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
So has anyone compiled a guide on how to get all the achievements?
Some are here... but walktrought was done by Dev who is bloody assh... VERY NICE GUY who does not want to reveal all secrets.
Edit: Joke, no offence Joe.

Reactions: AsterX

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
For those who wanted image rips; I went and took screenshots of most the good stuff in the current update. Can't guarantee it has everything, I know for certain I couldn't get a screenshot Daphne's yellow lingerie with x-ray. But it should have most stuff and plenty to enjoy

Daphne's album is the most interesting, followed by Hermione's

i very much appreciate you doing this,thanks a bunch !

ahhhh,luna looks so fucking good <3

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Definitely good things to take away. Right now skill training is just painful. I'd also recommend lowering or removing the cooldown on X-Ray especially since it's the largest current source of lewd content and waiting an entire week between uses makes it essentially useless
However, it's opening the window that gives the bonus to brutality (literally just tested to be sure)
Someone reverted it on me then :|

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
A sort of hint system would be cool to see in the puzzle games, maybe trade time for hints?
There will be a flaggable hint option for things in the game, as far as hints for the minigame, I think the only one we may revisit is hermione.

Reactions: SomeDude111

Oct 26, 2017
Hermione is not difficult for me. Ginny is bit difficult becuase I am old :) .
Please no pregnancy or at least put it as alternative ending or something that can be avoided without penalty to rest of the game.
But I still do not know how to activate x-ray.

Reactions: yamadakun

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hermione is not difficult for me. Ginny is bit difficult becuase I am old :) .
Please no pregnancy or at least put it as alternative ending or something that can be avoided without penalty to rest of the game.
But I still do not know how to activate x-ray.
Level up stats a total of 10 levels (you get an investment point per stat per level), buy the x-ray ability from the journal. You must complete parts of chapter 4 to unlock the first 2 abilities. It's in our walkthrough earlier in the forum. You can also use the save I dropped in the forum, it will start you out with max stats and investment points.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Call me a masochist but I played the game from the beginning through chapter 5. I'll skip the hate speech and only focus on the biggest problems I encountered.

- transition between chapters is not working correctly e.g.: couldn't choose a waifu, the Quidditch game appeared twice, never even met Ginny
- buying presents didn't cost anything (buying stacks of items didn't work either), also missing buy button
- sending presents didn't work (or I'm to dumb to get behind the mechanics)
- green potion is useless the second time

That's the worst bugs I remember right now,
Now the things that annoyed me the most:

- text (sorry, couldn't resist)
- characteristics:
should never decrease over time !!!!!!!!!
it should be hinted in the help text that there are ways to double your leveling
why not give int bonus on night times (think Akabur)
- skills
What do they do and how can I use them?
X-ray needs a smaller cool down, just limit it to one use per day
- money
No need to wait for chapter 5 before we can grade papers, put it in earlier, else it only adds to the stupid grind pile

1 simple rule: The grind is there to get the powers and money to reach lewd content. Once you have a certain power DON'T make it grindy too. Let the player enjoy the milestones he reached.

Short version: There's way to much grind inside the lewd gameplay, remove what you can or at least tone it down, a lot.

And for fuckes sakes make the minigames easier. If my girlfriend made me that puzzle before sex I'd better get anal, creampie, bondage, prego and piss out of it or more likely just say good night to her and skip the fun.

edit
Forgot to say, I see some light on the tunnel, mainly because of Joe, don't give up man.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Now the things that annoyed me the most:

- text (sorry, couldn't resist)
- characteristics:
should never decrease over time !!!!!!!!!
it should be hinted in the help text that there are ways to double your leveling
why not give int bonus on night times (think Akabur)
- skills
What do they do and how can I use them?
X-ray needs a smaller cool down, just limit it to one use per day
- money
No need to wait for chapter 5 before we can grade papers, put it in earlier, else it only adds to the stupid grind pile
First, with regards to all the bugs you mentioned, they are fixed in the hotfix which is being tested.

I will remove the decrease over time, not an issue
Was meant to hint, mad rush for mechanics (I do code some of the mechanics plus write the text)
Skills and stats have no hinting (call me lazy, I suck, there's a feature branch with it, but I had shit time outside of getting the mechanic functioning)
Money... if there's not a huge purpose and you have a time turner which will get you to the 200 gold, I don't know if it's a great idea to let you pile on the money. At that point you can just edit the save, money is the variable for money :D Maybe I am a bit of a sadist about it, I just don't know that it's a huge deficit (currently)
There will be other fun ways of making (gambling) for money (not poker or some shit card game) in the future, making money will be more interactive. If I find a huge deficit, I will address it.

I don't want to go making tons of changes all at once, I want to slowly push a direction and see where the tipping point is.
(The hardest part is not immediately reacting to the angry player and just making the game a complete throw.)

I really appreciate the feedback, did the text get ANY better towards the end of chapter 4 and into chapter 5 with the brevity of it?

Reactions: goochklok

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
hows the contents so far guys ? does it worth to download and play ?
it's been a year since i last played this game

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes