David@321

Nov 17, 2017
Has anybody been able to be Hermione's "hard" puzzle? I am having serious problem with it.
you can cheese it. Every time you reload the puzzle it will be different every time so reload it until you have the easiest one.

What do i mean by easiest i mean that the puzzle solves it self :).

Reactions: darksage

Oct 26, 2017
How to use X-rey
I have 21 streak with Daphne
Key for mini games is bit of luck on the beginning

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
For those who wanted image rips; I went and took screenshots of most the good stuff in the current update. Can't guarantee it has everything, I know for certain I couldn't get a screenshot Daphne's yellow lingerie with x-ray. But it should have most stuff and plenty to enjoy

Daphne's album is the most interesting, followed by Hermione's

nema2112

Apr 5, 2019
i got headache after 2 hour play Hermione minigame xD, i try hard use save load when play that minigame to reach max heart bar but next day i call her that heart bar back to zero.... so... i guess i wait for next patch, for me this game is perfect until play that minigame xD

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
After playing the witch hunter mod version of this game and how amazing it was as well makes me realize pregnancies should be added in or impregnations for that matter this is honestly just my opinion since akabur rarely makes games anymore I have heard
oof, please no pregnancy

edit: yeah. its a fetish for some people. not for most of them so no thanx

Reactions: goochklok

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
For those who wanted image rips; I went and took screenshots of most the good stuff in the current update. Can't guarantee it has everything, I know for certain I couldn't get a screenshot Daphne's yellow lingerie with x-ray. But it should have most stuff and plenty to enjoy

How did you get the swimsuit/underwear only shots where the girls cover their chest? I got it once on Hermione but I forgot how ^^

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
How did you get the swimsuit/underwear only shots where the girls cover their chest? I got it once on Hermione but I forgot how ^^
Ask to see their swimsuits on Sunday. Whichever girl you pick as Waifu actually doesn't have an option to show this for some reason because instead of day specific swimsuits you can just pick from a list that doesn't include it. Hermione will also take her top off and cover her breasts if you get the best score on her hard challenge

Reactions: yamadakun

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Ask to see their swimsuits on Sunday. Whichever girl you pick as Waifu actually doesn't have an option to show this for some reason because instead of day specific swimsuits you can just pick from a list that doesn't include it. Hermione will also take her top off and cover her breasts if you get the best score on her hard challenge
Thank you!

Zuboskalik

Dec 12, 2017

Full save pls!

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So what I am garnering from the posts recently, is I need to make the stats far less grindy. (I will not completely remove all grinding requirements) And that the Hermione minigame is far too hard.

What I will likely do is add a stat bonus for minigame completion and then make either the amount of stat you get higher per pump or make it so you can choose what stat you pump up to 4x a day or such.

As well, if you close the window and work on brutality, you get 20 points in the stat instead of 10 btw. Each stat except intelligence has some way of earning more.

At the very least, you will get an increase in the stat for the minigame, should everything remain the same.

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
Outside in the front entrance at night.
I restarted the game altogether and ran into even more bugs, some items show up twice, the Ginny minigame never showed up even though somehow i have the items in my inventoy, all my objectives vanished, can't get enough Sonya points and can't unlock the X-ray. Could you pls tell me what i did wrong here.

P.S.
I've attached the save file for reference

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I restarted the game altogether and ran into even more bugs, some items show up twice, the Ginny minigame never showed up even though somehow i have the items in my inventoy, all my objectives vanished, can't get enough Sonya points and can't unlock the X-ray. Could you pls tell me what i did wrong here.

P.S.
I've attached the save file for reference
Ginny only works in chapter 4, there will be a hotfix coming out next week.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes