JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Can you remove 90% of the text to make it like a game and not an imitation of Tolstoy's War and Peace?
I have wanted to make a quick play version. If you skip to chapter 5 atm, there's very little text, you can see most the content in under 5 minutes if you use the time turner, level up and get the x-ray ability.

Reactions: goochklok and Moosy

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
We broke all the girls apart into pieces for the X-Ray ability. I swear on my soul, it wasn't to stop the CG rips. Although, it does make them much more difficult.
fair enough,but still i wish you would've continued with the posed pictures,i really wanted to see that set of luna stripping through,it's a bloody shame you stopped and took them out just for some x ray ability.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
fair enough,but still i wish you would've continued with the posed pictures,i really wanted to see that set of luna stripping through,it's a bloody shame you stopped and took them out just for some x ray ability.
Well, overall it makes it easier art wise for more hand movements etc, without redrawing the entire character, the X-ray went inline with a refactoring of that which was planned. We will make it so you can revisit all the screens in the future, so people will be able to rip it simply from saves/screenshots.

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
Are there scenes with wearing swimsuits or is it all in development?
Maybe I missed something somewhere?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
The updates to this thread aren't THAT fast that people can just...miss things like explaining what's in the next update or that things ARE changing with the new dev. This ONE dev who has to unpack all the shit the OLD dev abandoned AND make it playable and enjoyable.

Reactions: goochklok

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
If you'd read some posts from the past month, you might get an idea of why. But no... complaining is much easier isn't it?
AKBAR has done more game on Channel 34 than Sad Crab has done after taking over Witch Trainer. They are getting lapped by AKBAR! The laziest dev on the planet.

Reactions: TheSavageGod

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
Extremely grindy.
No console options and "skill level" clicking is far from fun.

If developers would focus as much on game design as they keep writing walls of text, this game could be fun.

Reactions: fofopo6

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have wanted to make a quick play version. If you skip to chapter 5 atm, there's very little text, you can see most the content in under 5 minutes if you use the time turner, level up and get the x-ray ability.
Yeah, but you really have to rewrite everything from the beginning; it's unplayable right now.

Reactions: Darkaura

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Has anybody been able to be Hermione's "hard" puzzle? I am having serious problem with it.
I got lucky once. Made a save state to just after I won before she did her thing. If you keep restarting, the puzzle pieces randomize. I got one where literally like 3/4 of the pieces were already where they needed to be. It was just a matter of getting the corner that wasn't finished done. Again used a save state at that part and kept reloading(ctrl+S and ctrl+L)

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
AKBAR has done more game on Channel 34 than Sad Crab has done after taking over Witch Trainer. They are getting lapped by AKBAR! The laziest dev on the planet.
AKBAR's art looks like shit though. And they never took over Witch Trainer. This was originally a reimagining of it. Also direct your hate at the old dev who actually was ripping people off and regularly getting in fights with patrons. Joe literally just took over a few months ago. Alot of the work the team has done the past few months has been reworking the train wreck of a base game.

Reactions: Josh Spicer

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Whatever they were planning went straight out the window thankfully. When you get to chapter 5 you can tell all 4 of them to get dressed in their swimsuits. And there are a bunch of different ones for each girl. It's jarring, but at least the 4 paths are merged into one.
Thanks!

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
We broke all the girls apart into pieces for the X-Ray ability. I swear on my soul, it wasn't to stop the CG rips. Although, it does make them much more difficult.
Sorry to pull "dev summoning" on you but I cant figure out how to use the spells... I unlocked "influence" and "xray" which show up on the far left of the screen, beneath the inventory bag. How canI make use of them?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Besides the 400 lb gorilla with blue balls in the room the OTHER thing I'm not liking with this game is the complete and utter unlikeability of the protag. He is such a raging asshole I find it hard to control him without coding in a "kill yourself" option so the world can be better off. Don't get me wrong, many protags in these games are dicks but this git is a special blend of scumbag.

Reactions: AlexnChaos
3.00 star(s) 320 Votes