cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I cant get snape to help me, I have already tried to read the prefects papers but he wont give any advice
did you talk to hat? did you read correct chapters mentioned in each of prefects papers on that rule book?

Apr 8, 2018
i must say i played this game before and u can really feel the polish made, i enjoyed it a lot better, would prob be all over the game if i didnt play it before (2 years?), i hope u can focus more on CGs (finally?) now because the game feels really good to play but lucks content

Also 0.3.1B? looks like bug patch, no new content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i must say i played this game before and u can really feel the polish made, i enjoyed it a lot better, would prob be all over the game if i didnt play it before (2 years?), i hope u can focus more on CGs (finally?) now because the game feels really good to play but lucks content

Also 0.3.1B? looks like bug patch, no new content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way the team releases patches, its pretty clear its only a bugfix.
Next patch with "possible new content" will be the public patch, that releases sometime this month.

D

Deleted member 215905

When trying to guess Daphne's underwear color, Sonya says to guess "based on her emotions" Does anyone know
what this means?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
look at her face & expression, they will be different for each color. For example, she will turn slightly red if she is wearing "hot pink"
Something like this, sorry for expression names and spelling mistakes.

Smirk + Narrowed eyes = Purple OR Rose
Smirk + Look down = Yellow
Smirk + Look to the right = Green
Smirk + Stare stright = Pink
Blushing = Hot Pink
Closed eyes + Mad = Blue
Steady Face = Burnish
Big Smile = Red
Mad + Eyes down = Sangria

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Something like this, sorry for expression names and spelling mistakes.

Smirk + Narrowed eyes = Purle OR Rose
Smirk + Look down = Yellow
Smirk + Look to the right = Green
Smirk + Stare stright = Pink
Blushing = Hot Pink
Closed eyes + Mad = Blue
Steady Face = Burnish
Big Smile = Red
Mad + Eyes down = Sangria
thanks fam

Reactions: Zellemate

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
May release
I did´t criticize the 0.3B (4/10 maybe) hoping that the next version would improve the grinding (it seems that they do not want to remove all the damn text), but it seems that finally the game will have the update that marked the end of an era of darkness and death eaters.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I did´t criticize the 0.3B (4/10 maybe) hoping that the next version would improve the grinding (it seems that they do not want to remove all the damn text), but it seems that finally the game will have the update that marked the end of an era of darkness and death eaters.
0.3.1b removes a good amount of grind with stats. It's not perfect yet though. With the text wall, you can skip chapters, I don't have a lot of current incentive (the text in the actual script is in russian) to revisit it. We are moving to going pure English inside the scripts which will allow me to move quicker through it.

Reactions: VlackJack

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
sadly the folders are different on Mac, and there are no obvious save game folders.. does anybody know where the saves go on a Mac?
/Users/<YOUR USERNAME>/Library/RenPy/Innocent\ Witches\ 0.3B/
or ~/Library/RenPy/Innocent\ Witches\ 0.3B/

D

Deleted member 215905

Thanks for everyone's help in this thread, including The Devs.

Next question, I'm totally at a dead end in Chapter 5, the google drive guide is very vague, even more than usual, I can't pick a "waifu", I can't give the girls gifts, I can buy them, but there's no option to give them,
all I can do is summon the girls for mini games and sleep and work out, I can't even talk to my lil picture friend, what do you even do? I've tried summoning snape and everyone else official and unofficially, I've walked around the school 100 times, nothing is happening. Is this a glitch? Do I have to start over?

Also, where the tits in this Time Turner? I know it's outside at night, but all I can at night is visit Hagrid.

And Finally, there may be a glitch in Luna's Dream, when asked about what her favorite part of her swimsuit is, all 3 choices are the wrong answer and she gets made regardless of what you pick.

I'm begging for help here.

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
How to get the boom! Achievment? I tried throwing the ethanol and potion on the fire...
And the harry achievment? Do I need to do night stuff?

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes