LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Also, how do I get items to give to daphne?
you do know there's a walktrough that is linked at the top of this thread right?

just in case though talk to snape unofficially and ask him about ways of getting out of your room at night, he will give you an apparation potion which you can use to get a brochure to access the shop to buy gifts for the girls

Reactions: rKnight

Hiram76

Jun 1, 2017
you do know there's a walktrough that is linked at the top of this thread right?

just in case though talk to snape unofficially and ask him about ways of getting out of your room at night, he will give you an apparation potion which you can use to get a brochure to access the shop to buy gifts for the girls
I was using it and got lost....... not even gone lie

Reactions: Jaun Karr

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I was using it and got lost....... not even gone lie
really?
it's not that bad of a walkthrough although for some parts it does not explain fully well or glosses over stuff, it would benefit from having some screenshots of what to do but it would make it too big a file I would think.

Also hopefully you were able to figure out what you need to do though with my suggestions

Reactions: rKnight

ghosthelper

Apr 19, 2018
Is there any sexual scenes in the game yet? I ask because I am seeing a lot of comments saying that there isnt many scenes?

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
Is there any sexual scenes in the game yet? I ask because I am seeing a lot of comments saying that there isnt many scenes?
There's 2.

0 With any char we originally started to play this game for.

1 Char that Joe wrote a questline for before being handed over the ship.. Nahh probably a coincidence. He wouldn't favor his own creation vs the wizards we actually wanna have action with, right?

Reactions: MilessDr

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
You can do a bit of perving on the main girls right now. Watching them change, getting them to wear swimsuits, and combining that with X-ray. Daphne has a mini-game that ends up in her wearing lingerie for you. Hermione has a slide puzzle minigame that results in her making her clothing a bit more risqué. Susan will put on a skimpy apron and you'll get a glimpse of nipple if you win her minigame, but she's fairly behind on content comparitively. Luna will show you her tits and wet panties, progressively, in her dream scenes.

There's a rape scene with McGonagall that nobody really counts and a blowjob scene with Ginny. The reason it was with Ginny instead of the main girls is because the main characters of a corruption game generally need a bit of easing into a sex scene and Joe seems to want to preserve a build up even while he adds the lewd content we want.

Right now there isn't a huge amount of content. If you're new it's probably better to wait a while. I'm hopeful for the games future currently, but it's not something I'd recommend to someone unfamiliar with it because game development isn't pulled out of thin air.
If you're familiar with it and particularly interested then you can start in chapter five with Joes stats save and skip most of the painful slog

Out of all that, susans apron, lunas dreams, the swimsuits (without x-ray) and McGonagall's rape where all that was in the game before Joe took over. I'd say that's pretty decent progress considering he's got a lot of work to unravel.

azrazara

Jun 22, 2019
Ok I'm trying to progress with the Ginny story and she says walk around the halls to get some ideas, but I cant get into the halls. It says I need to fix my reputation first. For the prefect girls I've suggested that they become Comissars or whatever and they seem happy about that, but my reputation apparently still isn't fixed and I still can't get into the halls. Is there more I have to do or is this a bug?

The main girls have said in their dialogues I can invite them to the office informally, but it won't let me. Which is suggesting to me a bug or something.

Anyone offer any help?

edit: Also, does X-ray actually do anything?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

grid40

Jan 1, 2018
I made a custom characters.rpa files to get the 4 main girls always fully naked. Better than the in-game x-ray, but a bit game breaking. You just have to replace the normal characters.rpa in the game folder. Keep the old file somewhere (not in the same directory) if you want to reverse the changes.

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
How they get this choice? there are available only for Daphne and Hermione? View attachment 338326
They are also available for Luna and Hermione, but there's a bug that's stopping it from working in the latest version in the way it's supposed to work.

The best way to see the scenes is to start a new game in chapter 5, and go straight away to try to peek, even if you don't have the requisite points. Then you go get the points and the "assistance" options work for both girls. A shame there is that bug since Luna has the best ass of all of them ,

Reactions: Alexsucker

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Am I stupid or is there no way to get Luna's Quiz to pop up? I'm already at the point where I've solved all their problems but Luna's the only one I can't progress with.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Am I stupid or is there no way to get Luna's Quiz to pop up? I'm already at the point where I've solved all their problems but Luna's the only one I can't progress with.
Use sleeping pills on the door at night

D

Deleted member 215905

I guess the biggest problem with this game is the minigames and quests are hard as hell, confusing, or downright impossible, for very little pay off. Catching the snitch is a pain, guessing at what underpants delphine is wearing is a lot of trial and error if you don't search around in this thread for the answer or the superior walk through, etc.
For example, just to see hermione take her shirt off, but still hide her tits, you have to get an S plus on the hard mode cat puzzle, which is only possible by pure luck, dozens if not hundreds of reloads.
By the time you'll actually be able to fuck one of these girls you'll have to solve advanced calculus problems for every thrust.
Which is a shame because the art and design of this game stands above all the rest, thats what keeps me interested.

Blafasel

Aug 31, 2017
Is there anything i need to do to trigger the Ginny questline? I bought the Catcher's Mitt and caught the Snitch but Ginny never appeared.

goodtimes

Mar 7, 2019
I cant return Ginnys diary... trying to get into Griffindor only gives me the pick hermione option, minerva wont show dialogues for key either

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes