anikon

Dec 22, 2017
How they get this choice? there are available only for Daphne and Hermione? View attachment 338326
They are also available for Luna and Hermione, but there's a bug that's stopping it from working in the latest version in the way it's supposed to work.

The best way to see the scenes is to start a new game in chapter 5, and go straight away to try to peek, even if you don't have the requisite points. Then you go get the points and the "assistance" options work for both girls. A shame there is that bug since Luna has the best ass of all of them ,

Reactions: Alexsucker

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Am I stupid or is there no way to get Luna's Quiz to pop up? I'm already at the point where I've solved all their problems but Luna's the only one I can't progress with.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Am I stupid or is there no way to get Luna's Quiz to pop up? I'm already at the point where I've solved all their problems but Luna's the only one I can't progress with.
Use sleeping pills on the door at night

D

Deleted member 215905

I guess the biggest problem with this game is the minigames and quests are hard as hell, confusing, or downright impossible, for very little pay off. Catching the snitch is a pain, guessing at what underpants delphine is wearing is a lot of trial and error if you don't search around in this thread for the answer or the superior walk through, etc.
For example, just to see hermione take her shirt off, but still hide her tits, you have to get an S plus on the hard mode cat puzzle, which is only possible by pure luck, dozens if not hundreds of reloads.
By the time you'll actually be able to fuck one of these girls you'll have to solve advanced calculus problems for every thrust.
Which is a shame because the art and design of this game stands above all the rest, thats what keeps me interested.

Blafasel

Aug 31, 2017
Is there anything i need to do to trigger the Ginny questline? I bought the Catcher's Mitt and caught the Snitch but Ginny never appeared.

goodtimes

Mar 7, 2019
I cant return Ginnys diary... trying to get into Griffindor only gives me the pick hermione option, minerva wont show dialogues for key either

goodtimes

Mar 7, 2019
That was my first guess, from what the diary said. Still, no luck, just DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PICK HERMIONE? stuff
Alright so. After trial and error I found that you can return the diary if you read it on a Saturday, then officially summon Minerva and ask her to take you to the dorm as if you were going to get panties.

osef_78

Jun 17, 2018
Hi, everybody.
I have read the WALKTHROUGH and a lot of comment here but i think i'm in a dead end.
At the moment, i'm in chap 5, max stat i catched the snitch and just need to get the diary from Ginny.
But no matter how many times i invites Minerva informally, i have litterally no option, just ok we drink a glass of wine and that all.

I try to go at the dorm on Saturday but the MC said "he had nothing to do there".
Don't want to restart all of this just for a blowjob scene so is anyone have a save in the last version please ?

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Could someone share the news from the patreon?
Those:

and

Reactions: Ankry

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Okay, so for an update after a short hiatus (I have an actual job too). This Alpha will be mainly bug fixes honestly, yes, you can see more of Ginny but not everything I have planned will make it in time. Why? Fuck I always hate that question buuuut.

So I have started creating UML documentation for how the game works, we have some legacy code (everyone knows how long this game has been in development) and we need to fix it. Why? Well, there are so many dependencies on it and no documentation. Also, I have nested tons of code directly into our time function where it counts time instead of building separate functions that call it, and we just need to go through the painful process of doing this.

As well, I have dived into chapter 4, and have a way past the text wall. (Trust me, it will be a simpler path through the game)

Basically, we won't require all 4 girls being done at once, just one and will allow you to progress the main plot and still see content without the monotony. I have done this previously with menu skipping, but we have to realize at some point the game should be intended to be played from start to finish (yes, tragic, I know).

So that's what I have been up to, there was some personal time to account for some delay but I am back in it.

Also, I haven't seen a lot of questions besides more confusion about what to do. We are adding stuff for that too, damn, I feel bad because the hinting has taken back seat to everything else and the game's still confusing AF.

I read the swimsuit piece again tonight and I had no clue wtf it was talking about, so I do understand. Anyhow, back to work.

Lastly, Android release incoming, I know it's been asked, it will be there by the 14th.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes