paragan

Feb 18, 2018
MC is selfish dick who thinks only about sex from start. You would know it if you did not skip prologue. He starts his job by insulting every house then gets drunk for long time. We get hint that MC might had sex with his relative. Girls have got reason to hate MC and regaining their trust is first step to have sex with them later in game. As fan of roleplay it is good for girls to have "soul".
At first i didn´t skip prologue - MC makes a misstep and nobody likes him. Thats OK. I would prefer "charming badass" or "chessmaster" = great manipulator but horny asshole is good enough :D Btw after things he have done there is no chance to gain trust ... but it´s OK its parody who cares: "Hello Mr horny and drunk PIG could you please help me with my problem with sexual harassment and i will be so grateful so i will sleep with you" NO PROBLEM :D But you have said it problem is with "soul" = personality of girls.

zxcvb88

Mar 29, 2017
I found the changelog on the discord, here it is:

This changelog will be much shorter than most, we spent a good deal of time adding support for Android, expect more content next release!

Changelog:

1) Added support for Android: this is our first release for android, please let us know how it works for you!
2) Added new location, second corridor, this will allow us further into the castle in the future.
3) Extended Susan’s minigame and rewards
4) Updated Hermione in Chapter 4, completely overhauled most of the text for brevity, gave the player more control for skipping text with her
5) Updated the Ginny scene, it’s now repeatable AND you can get her naked
6) Added new position for Markus in text, corruption is coming, soon!
7) Additional scene with Minerva added, and a new outfit
8) Updated all Marcus minions for consistency and better art
9) Added many bug fixes
10) Created more bugs

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
yeah like nearly every other game on this forum it has a paid version.
but that doesn't stop paid releases being leaked for most of them, so why is this game so special?
It isn't, feel free to leak it for us when it happens.

SMJL

May 25, 2017
- win/linux
- android
- mac

Win/Linux - FKzwhmmViOJhtOxQ8EpudkafvV2ZO8kBGzx2Y9mBSNU
Android - J-xGb2XcK6leMPsFZnGlrYaXpIsRzNil2fyKGnqZEf4
Mac - WMhi5buednxOCzwZ0FEjfzBQ6xmv1_wyWxt2VTEl-VE

edit: swapped around android version, oops

Last edited:

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Wait, so before I get into this and actually start wasting more time on this, I want to know - are the McGonagall and Ginny scenes the only one in the game currently, or is there more?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes