JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
second that, more lewd pls - just look at STS.
JoeBanks : If you start making sex scenes, like you did with minerva I throw my money at you! I dont know why you guys dont see the potential... Sure you should do something to get the love but not as much and difficult to accomplish as in the current state of the game...
Yeah, I wrote the plot to there already, it's just the art, that's all I am waiting on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76 and CtrlTab

Keyon

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, I wrote the plot to there already, it's just the art, that's all I am waiting on.
Yo, long time fan, great work btw, i'm unable to open the new game, older versions work and i ran a registry cleaner + the compatibility tool just wondering if you know whats up.

SukaJak

Jul 20, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'act1_ch5_snape_dialogues.about_commissars_first'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 57, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 81, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 287, in script call
File "locations/cabinet/logic.rpyc", line 94, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 35, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 72, in script call
File "E:\hopa\Innocent_Witches-0.4A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "script.rpyc", line 57, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 81, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 287, in script call
File "locations/cabinet/logic.rpyc", line 94, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 35, in script call
File "mechanics/person_menu.rpyc", line 72, in script call
File "E:\hopa\Innocent_Witches-0.4A-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'act1_ch5_snape_dialogues.about_commissars_first'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Innocent Witches 0.4A
Tue Jul 16 17:32:54 2019
happends when you talk to snape about these commissars

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Whoever is supporting this project is being taken for a ride - and not the one they wish for.
To be fair, Joe seems to do his best to change that, but the problem seems to be that the same people who fucked their patrons over for three years are also the ones getting the money, instead of giving it to the artist to deliver more of his art at a faster pace.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
This. We all know one or two pulling in 5k+ a month who put out 10% of a game, abandon it and start a new one. Or who put out a .01 update 5 months later. There are some Outstanding games started here where i know the devs spent months producing 100's of incredible renders and... theyre getting a couple hundred bucks a month... for highly skilled work that requires a Very high end computer... so they abandon.. cant blame them

To be fair, Joe seems to do his best to change that, but the problem seems to be that the same people who fucked their patrons over for three years are also the ones getting the money, instead of giving it to the artist to deliver more of his art at a faster pace.

jbk

Apr 4, 2017
For me the most frustating thing with this game isn't even the lack of scenes with nudity, it's that you can hardly play through it without parts of the already existing content bugging out or you being softlocked from seeing it. The game has huge potential, but right now it's not really fun to play; only the art being great makes up for that. Fixing bugs and making sure that content stays available over the chapters would make it more enjoyable.
It's also pretty much impossible to get through the game without the walkthrough, so giving more detailed hints ingame would help alot.
Joe seems to try his best though and i hope the rest of the team can make the game better eventually.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
For me the most frustating thing with this game isn't even the lack of scenes with nudity, it's that you can hardly play through it without parts of the already existing content bugging out or you being softlocked from seeing it. The game has huge potential, but right now it's not really fun to play; only the art being great makes up for that. Fixing bugs and making sure that content stays available over the chapters would make it more enjoyable.
It's also pretty much impossible to get through the game without the walkthrough, so giving more detailed hints ingame would help alot.
Joe seems to try his best though and i hope the rest of the team can make the game better eventually.
I believe right now they should focus on making new content and new scenes while putting maximum of 1/4 of time and effort to fixing old stuff.
Is it frustrating to have this meaningless and monotonous game play? Yes, but even more frustrating is not seeing new content that will be better. They can spend another year or two on fixing old bugs and making quests have more sens but is it really what they should focus on? Will people still be interested in their work if they just redo and redo and redo old stuff instead of doing that slowly while primarily creating new content of better quality?

May 7, 2017
The problem with this game is it`s dirty background, a lot of past `frustrations` and empty promises. If it was just half a year of development then there would be no questions regarding current state of the game, but now, even considering all the effort their `community manager` trying to put to regain the good name, there is no faith in it...North remembers:D. But jokes away, the game needs more frequent content, more nudity and less story shit as it has now.
Mb, in future, it`s gonna be a very good game, but i`m telling this every year =/

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
The problem with this game is it`s dirty background, a lot of past `frustrations` and empty promises. If it was just half a year of development then there would be no questions regarding current state of the game, but now, even considering all the effort their `community manager` trying to put to regain the good name, there is no faith in it...North remembers:D. But jokes away, the game needs more frequent content, more nudity and less story shit as it has now.
Mb, in future, it`s gonna be a very good game, but i`m telling this every year =/

That's the point we are at I believe. Story seens finished and from now on it's the "free play" aka corruption part. The road to become a registered sex offender. But I still like the game and the art. Specially the art, it's out of this world.

Reactions: NeoSquall

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Could be the best game here, but maybe you should redo some thinks. This game need more pasing, lesser grind and more sexscenes :) The artstyle is beautifull and the characters are nice, but after some time its really boring. Maybe will help to build it like a point and click? With an interactive mouse cursor and some minipuzzles? I feel the power in this game, but i dont see it! :)

stomkind123

Nov 25, 2017
Was looking forward to playing it (yes I do like the story aswell, and the art is top notch) but android version wont work for me, so thats kind of a bummer.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes