jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Not really, wouldn't say its worth wasting time or money on. One day, maybe, but that day is not today.
damn that sucks, because before discovering this site, I donated for 2 months (because the creator has this weird rule where if you don't donate on the 1st of the month, you cannot gain access to the game, so because of that, I had to donate $40 before I could even play a game that barely had content -_-). Thanks for letting me know this game is STILL not worth it before wasting time on it.

Reactions: WVXIOLy

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Okay, so what's the deal with Chapter 3? I honestly give up, because this dumb statue is absolute garbage and hints won't give me a direct answer. I get that you need to raise the stats to open up the statue bit by bit, but I raise the stats and I still get a fail. So I try to rest but you can't rest until the next day. I try to look around the room, no solution. So what's going on here, what am I doing wrong? Is this just bugged?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, so what's the deal with Chapter 3? I honestly give up, because this dumb statue is absolute garbage and hints won't give me a direct answer. I get that you need to raise the stats to open up the statue bit by bit, but I raise the stats and I still get a fail. So I try to rest but you can't rest until the next day. I try to look around the room, no solution. So what's going on here, what am I doing wrong? Is this just bugged?
as far as i know you just need to train all your stats once and then do the statue, if you get the girls to go visit you while you're trying to solve the statue then that means it worked, you do it until you get all four girls to visit and then you do the final lock

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
as far as i know you just need to train all your stats once and then do the statue, if you get the girls to go visit you while you're trying to solve the statue then that means it worked, you do it until you get all four girls to visit and then you do the final lock
I trained every stat at least once and then tried to do the parts of the statue puzzle, but nothing but the same generic dialogue happened.

EDIT: Man, I even tried again this time following the walkthrough to the letter.... I actually think this is bugged, unless there's some super tight ass method you have to follow.

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I trained every stat at least once and then tried to do the parts of the statue puzzle, but nothing but the same generic dialogue happened.

EDIT: Man, I even tried again this time following the walkthrough to the letter.... I actually think this is bugged, unless there's some super tight ass method you have to follow.
it worked before in the other versions, have not tried it with v0.4.A myself yet, so it can possibly be bugged for this version. Has anybody else been having the same issue?

EDIT: here's a stupid question, when you trained your skills did you make sure you trained them all enough times to get at least 1 pnt in them? this usually means you have to train each skill at least 3-4 times to get a point in them and you usually get a notification stating you are lvl 1 in that skill

EDIT EDIT: because I just tested it out with the newest version and did that and it worked just fine

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So to address some of the complaints, there was supposed to be a different location this release and then a sex scene with one of the girls (the release after), instead we are one cycle behind. I already stated our plan a few times over, but I don't mind doing it again. A location, a new sex scene, a location and new sex scene. There are only like 2 more locations planned, so it will be all sex/lewdness after that. It's pretty close to the precipice right now, and I am writing the final kicks over the edge where you choose your path of corruption, either Light, Shadows, or Darkness. With that comes a a lot of writing, because the player will have their choice. I have to build up some logic to it all too, sorry.

What you will have relatively quickly is a fully built path to go trainer mode and summon the girls for debauchery. I am sorry that I am not faster, I am using the art as quickly as it's drawn, trust me. Maybe things on the art side will speed up, I make no promises on that end, but even the art is getting better, which means we have to revisit things that are inconsistent in the game world. I am still taking care of little inconsistencies, and with that comes time sinkage. This next release will push chapter 5 significantly, you should be getting a more solid view of what is to come.

As far as the first sex scene beyond the first girl (Ginny isn't a main girl), I will actually be leaving that up to a poll on Patreon.

Lastly, the revisit on chapter 4 will continue AS I have extra time to revisit it and shorten it. I have a better solution to make people find this chapter more enjoyable, it's a bit of work on the code side.

To everyone who does support us, thank you. To the people who offer suggestions, we do listen, we have implemented some of them. However, I can't take everything in and implement it, it would be a mess, but I damn well try to listen.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I will release a maxed out save once the hotfix is out. I didn't get around to it this release because of bugs, and we knew we would need a hotfix to make the scheduled release date. (Sadly, I am all about making deadlines)

dragotx

Sep 10, 2017

I had to train each skill until I got the notice that they had increased to lvl 1 before the girls would trigger

hardzon

Mar 18, 2018
View attachment 347798

Wow. These guys are really full of themselves.
Pot calling the kettle back. Like, the musics are borrowed straight from the movies, and the characters... well... we all known were they come from. Published comic book parodies of HP do exist -- even naughty ones --, but they had to scramble all the names (Hormone Cringer, Larry Gropper, that kind of thing) and places, and the graphics must not look similar to any official HP art or WB property, or actors. Fan art is only "tolerated" as "fair use", but selling fan art can lead to problems. SadCrab are safe because located in Russia, and it's a niche market, under the radar, and the patreon system makes it unclear if you pay for something, or if you reward for something non-commercial you already obtained, and get early access to next version in thanks ;-) That being said, the art is absolutely brilliant :) Looking forward to gameplay improvements!

Reactions: Darkaura

Joshtp

Jan 20, 2018
Hi guys (sorry for my english), I have a problem with the game since the first versions. The problem is that the images of the characters do not appear in the two small squares of the chat interface. Does anyone else have this same problem?
help me pls.png

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes