WillowyJenkins

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm having the same issue as Markenswich1993. Informal invitations just result in a short scene about the mini skirt. No option to pick minigame. Tried sending a bunch of different food as gifts informally and formally. Can't seem to progress any further. I'm wondering if it does progress further at this point.

Here´s where im stuck...
Image 1
View attachment 348534

Image 2
View attachment 348535

magdamis

Jan 23, 2018
Joe! Love that Ginny scene!!! The detailled animation is very immersive.

Would love some option, where Redblack throws some insults at her that will turn her on.
And please don't forget to make her makeup run, when she learns how to deepthroat. And as icing on the cake when he takes her further, please let her open her mouth so that Redblack may spit into it! <3

WillowyJenkins

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Nevermind, I figured it out. Sent an informal invitation with a cookie attached, started a new scene. How far does the Susan minigame progress. I can only seem to get as far as one breast falling out, but i know there are further image elements in the game for the same mini-game. Are they implemented yet?

I'm having the same issue as Markenswich1993. Informal invitations just result in a short scene about the mini skirt. No option to pick minigame. Tried sending a bunch of different food as gifts informally and formally. Can't seem to progress any further. I'm wondering if it does progress further at this point.

fafner25

Sep 20, 2017
Nevermind, I figured it out. Sent an informal invitation with a cookie attached, started a new scene. How far does the Susan minigame progress. I can only seem to get as far as one breast falling out, but i know there are further image elements in the game for the same mini-game. Are they implemented yet?
ye-ee-s you have 2, and bonus game after

Reactions: WillowyJenkins

mikmik

Jul 25, 2017
can smbd explain how do i unlock Ginny's diary? I have it, but can't read it, and the portrait says go talk to some other portraits, but i just have no idea to which ones

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
can smbd explain how do i unlock Ginny's diary? I have it, but can't read it, and the portrait says go talk to some other portraits, but i just have no idea to which ones
This is the guide for 3.1f but all the same steps for Ginny should be there.

cru

Jul 14, 2017
This is the guide for 3.1f but all the same steps for Ginny should be there.
the guide is confusing, i followed the swimsuit part to a tee, yet it just resets me again and again, also i can't figure out how to release the snitch in order to continue with the ginnie quest.

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Hermione's second drinking, should not be put on, the log does not tell the part of Hermione Chapter 5, so should wait for the later version

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How you get Giny diary ?! I cant get it becouse she dont go to me with her problems and when i call her she say that i must do it unoficial !

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes