goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Well, does anyone have guide starting from the beginning of the game?
This guide starts from the Beginning.

Chapters 1-3 are pretty linear for the most part. Somewhere down the line they're planning on reworking those chapters and reducing the amount of text but for now it is what it is. What is it you're stuck on exactly?

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

Kneko

Sep 21, 2017
"application not installed. This application is not compatible with the phone "
:(
my cell phone has these characteristics:
android 7.0 , snapdragon 410 , 2gb ram. GPU: Adreno 306
moto G play 4

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So, does the new version have a significant amount of any of the following, actually, for real, no BS:

Vaginal, anal, creampie, or oral (?)

I played an older version, and it was about 3 hours of story grind for 1 strip scene.
How much grind is required to get to the sex stuff in this new version?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
So, does the new version have a significant amount of any of the following, actually, for real, no BS:

I played an older version, and it was about 3 hours of story grind for 1 strip scene.
nope, you can read the changelog if you want that is what it's there for but nope no sex scene other than the original one with Minerva
there is the Ginny blowjob scene idk what the last version you played was but that is probably new for you

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018

Oral as in, Ginny gives you a blowjob, then yes. And she's can get naked in the hotfix, along with you being able to select which clothing you want her to take off.

Racktor

Oct 3, 2017
You get some powder (in chapter 4 I think) that you need to throw on the lit fireplace. She will then appear in the fire and talk to you.

Edit: Looking at the walkthrough I think you may get the powder from Snape after summoning him unofficially (remove the mark from the letter) and offering him alcohol.

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Will there be holiday scenes in subsequent editions, such as Valentine's Day, Halloween and Christmas scene settings, and the interaction with the female horn during the festival?
Can you increase the changes in the four seasons?
Will the version of the interactive version with the female horn appear in that version?

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Having done the papers quest for all the girls (i am have just given them the new possition and got the automatic visits from each of them), i went to do the prefects meeting quest, and everything was going well till the first mission where i have 3 options to choose from. I wanted to do the one to gain the trust of one of the girls to learn the meeting's location (Hermione in specific), but after talking with the portrait, and waiting till 10 pm/11 pm, when i try to enter any of the residences, the game doesn't let me.

It says something about needing to talk to the headmaster of the faculty for if they know something...which i don't understand, as isn't that supposed to be us? So I am stuck here. Any help? Is it a bug or did i miss something?

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
hi guys, how can you save yur progress in the game? when i click on "escape", i no longer have the save page proposition... i can only click on continue... plz need help

3.00 star(s) 319 Votes