• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
the quidditch glove, its enchanted for training.

if thats the desk rape in the beginning when you become headmaster, it shows you that you can do shit that didnt really happen, maybe lampshading future scenes in the "present".
I get "cant use here"

Reactions: niennunb

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
How on earth should i do the Ginny snitch part i invite her and either is the thinking thing or when i invite her officially nothing happens.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
How on earth should i do the Ginny snitch part i invite her and either is the thinking thing or when i invite her officially nothing happens.
Did you close the window? I don't remember the process exactly, but I'm pretty sure you just have to have the Snitch, close the window, and then invite her unofficially.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Did you close the window? I don't remember the process exactly, but I'm pretty sure you just have to have the Snitch, close the window, and then invite her unofficially.
It doesn't work i keep doing it and it just goes to the think bubble thing

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
It doesn't work i keep doing it and it just goes to the think bubble thing

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Is the diary first of the snich i don't get it the walktrough says the snich is first
I think that snitch comes first, but I know the thinking bubble thing is there to help you unlock the diary...
Do you have the diary ? And did you start directly at chapter 5 or something ?

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
I think that snitch comes first, but I know the thinking bubble thing is there to help you unlock the diary...
Do you have the diary ? And did you start directly at chapter 5 or something ?
I don't have the diary. And i started from the beginning

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
That's weird... I don't get why you have the legilimency (thinking bubble) while you didn't catch the snitch with Ginny and without the diary...

Maybe a bug =/
Hey do you think starting a new save will deal with the bug ?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes