Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Maxed save, had to redo the way I was making it. Not sure why. 500 gold, all achieves, starts at chapter 5 waifu selection.

(We are just going to add it so we can do this automatically going forward)
When I try to load this save the game crashes

I deleted the game folder, redownloaded it, re-extracted it, deleting the saves folder in AppData and the main game folder and downloaded the save in the quoted post, still doesn't work.

Last edited:

sinodan

Dec 10, 2017
Hmm, I have tested it on a freshly installed game. It works.

Install, create saves folder, place it inside. Make sure you delete your appdata/roamin/renpy/innocentwitches and your persistent data.

I also just tested it again, no issues. Make sure you grab the second save I posted, I fucked up the first one.
Just did it all. No luck.

Reactions: Ut5962

lynxx

Jul 3, 2017
Hmm, I have tested it on a freshly installed game. It works.

Install, create saves folder, place it inside. Make sure you delete your appdata/roamin/renpy/innocentwitches and your persistent data.

I also just tested it again, no issues. Make sure you grab the second save I posted, I fucked up the first one.

I have tried the methods you posted, still doesnt work.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 226, in script
return
File "E:\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1506, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "E:\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'args'

Reactions: Ut5962

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I have tried the methods you posted, still doesnt work.

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 226, in script
return
File "E:\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1506, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "E:\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-04B-pc\Innocent_Witches-0.4B-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'args'
Ah, my save was made for the 0.4B Hotfix.... which was released today. Whoops. I don't even have a copy of the old version, I am downloading it though.

Reactions: Ut5962 and lynxx
Aug 5, 2017
I don't even have a copy of the old version
This sentence murders me stone dead. I hope you have source control going on - it's an absolute lifesaver when trying to figure out what went wrong.

E: Since this is just text and easy to misread, the first bit was humorous exaggeration. The second is a recommendation, one dev to another. It's not something you have to do but it does help enormously at times.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
September has sex with the first main girl, there's a blow job with a side character and Minerva, currently.
I'd like to ask who's the main girl, or if hasn't been selected yet (or if there will be a poll). I'd love Daphne though

Rezol

Jul 21, 2017
"Innocent Witches - scam"?.. Some people tend to have a very broad definition of a scam, huh. That said, I'm pretty sure I remember Tobi saying that all the sexiness is coming as soon as story catches up to art that is being constantly drawn - but it looks like there was not a lot of art drawn in all those years. You know, since now it is what's bottle-necking the stream of new content. So I do see how people don't understand where all the money went. It might've helped them if they were to see some sort of a plan about what amount of money is spent on what - you know, like it's sometimes done on Kickstarter.

That said, I'm not sure how much point is there. People, that support the project already, don't seem to need that. So the only think it might help is convince some people to become patrons. But probably not that many - most people will probably stay away till more content arrives - it can be too hard to trust this project after all this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul and JoeBanks

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Technically, you're supporting a developer, not paying for a game. Also, you would be killing a big segment of independent adult game development by doing so. It's a new platform, without a lot of checks and balances. In all honesty, I always tell people, if you have money to throw away, patreon is fine. If you are trying to be frugal, that's not a great place to put your money.
Joe, I love you, but no. When it comes to adult games, I'm sure there are people who are paying to support the developer or the company, but a vast majority of people supporting Patreon people are doing so for the content.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
This sentence murders me stone dead. I hope you have source control going on - it's an absolute lifesaver when trying to figure out what went wrong.

E: Since this is just text and easy to misread, the first bit was humorous exaggeration. The second is a recommendation, one dev to another. It's not something you have to do but it does help enormously at times.
Renpy SDK doesn't work with creating saves that are compatible... so I have to have the compiled version you are using.

(Also, I create these saves manually, so it's a bit of a pain. It will be automated going forward)

Last edited:

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
I agree. This update feels rushed. They should go for more quality over quantity. Maybe return to old - 6 months release cycle? Or if needed for more quality even one per 8-10 months. I just cannot stand them rushing this game when it have so much potential.
bruh

Reactions: JoeBanks

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
How can i unlock the blowjob with Minerva and in which chapter ?
BJ is with Ginny, there's a FAQ on our discord and a walkthrough on the main page.

Minerva is at the beginning of the game, you just play through from the start for about 10 minutes or so (if you know what you're doing)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's not Daphne, sorry.
hermione - judging by the style, its the same artist(s) that has drawn for akabur's trainer or they come incredibly close. thus, some stuff should be already available for her.

Lemme ask, though. I do hope the huffle puff girl wont turn into the screaming turd only known as the triggly puff?

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes