Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
If you have a fanbase and want to figure out how to get new patrons, the best place to look is where people aren't willing to pay for your game. This site's full of people who are patrons to the games they like and followers of other games they don't have enough money to donate to.

I don't support pirating the game, but I am also not in a place to judge people's finances. Also, being a dick in the past about it got me nowhere... so adapt and move on.
I'd definitely pledge for this one, and some other few, if I had a job. But I'm currently poor. I might do it in the future, if I get a job soon enough.

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
I know this game had issues in the past, but I have seen direction within the last few months and have supported it since. Truthfully, it could be a lot worse... Simbro, anyone?

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: Jarul and Moosy

User_Shmuser

Dec 26, 2017
I don't support pirating the game, but I am also not in a place to judge people's finances. Also, being a dick in the past about it got me nowhere... so adapt and move on.
That's some wholesome a** sh*t right there my friend.

I for one both approve and appreciate your "reverse Lars Ulrich" approach.

Reactions: Social-Sociopath

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Is it just me, or are those from Darkest Dungeon? xD
View attachment 432840
The background art is packed with references and jokes. Elder scrolls potions and books, you can see merula from the Hogwarts mystery game in one of the peek through keyhole screens, all sorts of stuff.

One thing I'd like to see is the girls panties lying around the room in various spots once you get them

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
We're getting very close to a solid game! Excited for the future. More tits and booty will help forsure lol! I get the feeling that this game will gain huge popularity with a few more solid updates. My immediate recommendation is to have some kind of H reward for long strings of text, even something as simple as a nip slip or upskirt shot for it. ;)

Porrifud

Aug 4, 2018
If you have a fanbase and want to figure out how to get new patrons, the best place to look is where people aren't willing to pay for your game. This site's full of people who are patrons to the games they like and followers of other games they don't have enough money to donate to.

You have a point, I always find myself trying to decide whether or not to spend money on your game. And I probably will once I'm not so broke. I wouldn't have even known about it if it wasn't on this site, for free.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Sorry for asking. Answer is probably between page 254 and 200. How do you get merlin laid and "find X and check on IMVOIS violations"?
EDIT: Give Merlin picture of Daphne

Last edited:

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Ah, sorry about that, I didn't notice you. I only looked at the thread update date and presumed it actually was.
Updated less than a month ago means dead to you? A month is like the bare minimum for most games releases

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Updated less than a month ago means dead to you? A month is like the bare minimum for most games releases
Are my eyes seeing different colours? I'm looking at Thread Updated: 2019-09-22
If there's something else I'm supposed to look at instead, I apologise wholeheartedly. Can you point me to the right direction?

Edit: Sorry. I think I'm intepreting red as green again. Mayhaps my perception of time has been fucked with again. I should rest. Either that or I forgot 9 is September which is before 10 which is October.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes