WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
Changelog for 0.5A:

1.Added new manipulation abilities (both dark and light).
2.Added plot, ability to wear diadem.
3.Added lock mechanism (requirement for sex scenes).
4.Added new scene with a main girl!
5.Many requirements for said scene.
6.Redesigned the screen that pops up when error happens to be more user-friendly.
7.Added a way to get more memory fragments for Sonya (can be accessed via her menu).
8.Added early stages of tutoring, light path is fleshed out partially, for 1 girl.
9.Dark path is not complete yet.
10.Added memories, you can replay scenes (around 80% of them at the moment). Some of them have additional bonus content.
11.Added poses for manipulation scenes for future releases.
12.Increased the amount of galleons which Marcus can get (advance the plot to unlock this).
13.Fixed bugs.
14.Added bugs.
15.Started working on the next scene with one of the main girls!

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well since the CAT is outta the bag anyway, here's my save file, should be able to get to the new scene if you got any bugs, just summon luna, but I would suggest playing through it and finding it yourself, as that more satisfying.
Release with fixes is just hours away :p

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
Changelog for 0.5A:

6.Redesigned the screen that pops up when error happens to be more user-friendly.
7.Added a way to get more memory fragments for Sonya (can be accessed via her menu).
8.Added early stages of tutoring, light path is fleshed out partially, for 1 girl.
10.Added memories, you can replay scenes (around 80% of them at the moment). Some of them have additional bonus content.
12.Increased the amount of galleons which Marcus can get (advance the plot to unlock this).
13.Fixed bugs.
14.Added bugs.
No progress with other girls?? I mean in the minigames and all?!

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
How do I summon someone unofficially? I'm checking out the "features" before starting from scratch.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I'm intending to restart this game with the new update, but last time I played it was like 15 hours of text with no lewd scenes. Is that still the case? Is it worth my time to restart?

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
I'm intending to restart this game with the new update, but last time I played it was like 15 hours of text with no lewd scenes. Is that still the case? Is it worth my time to restart?
Start from chapyer 5 and you will be fine

Feb 17, 2018
Changelog:
0.5A
13.Fixed bugs.
14.Added bugs.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
is the new update on patreon the bug free version? if yes when will it be on f95zone?
Most definitely it's the fixed version. Whether we'll see it here or not, who knows. Maybe the guy who provided the broken version will also provide the fixed one. And i agree with Joe, this site shouldn't really upload heavily broken versions of games.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes