WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
Thats not 0.5A from Patreon!

And
0.5A
1.Added new manipulation abilities (both dark and light).
2.Added plot, ability to wear diadem.
3.Added lock mechanism (requirement for sex scenes).
4.Added new scene with a main girl!
5.Many requirements for said scene.
6.Redesigned the screen that pops up when error happens to be more user-friendly.
7.Added a way to get more memory fragments for Sonya (can be accessed via her menu).
8.Added early stages of tutoring, light path is fleshed out partially, for 1 girl.
9.Dark path is not complete yet.
10.Added memories, you can replay scenes (around 80% of them at the moment). Some of them have additional bonus content.
11.Added poses for manipulation scenes for future releases.
12.Increased the amount of galleons which Marcus can get (advance the plot to unlock this).
13.Fixed bugs.
14.Added bugs.
15.Started working on the next scene with one of the main girls!

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
The version that you can download is leaked from pre-release version. Dont play on it, so as not to spoil your impression, it has a lot of bugs and miss translations.
Thats not 0.5A from Patreon!
Can't believe anyone is supporting your scam. Pathetic amount of content for the YEARS this has been in development with huge amounts of patreon donations.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Skimmed thru the walkthrough for 0.5A and this game seems the same as ever : great art, long boring unfunny dialogue written by someone who's absolutely in love with his writting and has no notion of reasonnable pacing. Everybody says Witch Trainer was a grind fest, this is 10x worst.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
And why you in the topic with the most hatest game? Haters gonna hate
That's honestly your attitude? Look at four elements trainer and how much they've achieved in a two man team within a shorter timespan than this game. They were originally making a lot less than you. What an absolute embarrassment your team is to have taken so much money and produced so little.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I don't see why people who aren't patrons have the need to come here and trashtalk the devs with the argument of the game being a cash grab. I see some, albeit very tiny, wish for the game to be, what they perceive as better, behind some of the hate speech. But honestly patrons seen fine about donating and it's their choice of what they'll do with their money and they do have the right to complain, random freeloaders who don't even bother to change the default avatar dont. But what I really don't get it why some people come here just to throw some hateful comments, I mean, why bother, I highly doubt that there is a lack of games that jump straight into sex in this place.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
That's honestly your attitude? Look at four elements trainer and how much they've achieved in a two man team within a shorter timespan than this game. They were originally making a lot less than you. What an absolute embarrassment your team is to have taken so much money and produced so little.
Go to that thread then, why are you here? 'Esus. Also things really changed when Joe showed up.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I don't see why people who aren't patrons have the need to come here and trashtalk the devs with the argument of the game being a cash grab.
Let's say I donated $5 for a few months then quit because development was ridiculously slow, am I allowed to "trash talk" it for being ridiculously slow in development? Or does that privilege belong to current patrons only?

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
So you can skip the new content immediately, not sure what you mean by replace the chapters. Doesn't sound like you have played recently as mentioned.
Hey Joe, (where are you going with that gun in your hand)

I know you can skip to the new content immediately. New players don't know that they should (unless you put up a warning saying "please skip this content" since I haven't played since July). While I understand having only so much time, it feels a little strange to say "yes, please skip the first part of our game".

I'm also not sure what I/you mean by replacing the chapters, since I didn't say that. Though I'll not disagree that maybe reworking those first 3 chapters a little might be worth it for a better experience.

I haven't played in 5 months, I thought I'd give the game some more time to develop. but if people are saying it's gotten better or more complete I'll give it another shot. I really like the potential this game has, it just was not there when I played in July.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
If you played the most recent build in July, you definitely should've had the Ginny stuff if you played all the content. While the progress might still be a bit slow, the new team has definitely taken the developement into a better course. I've replayed the game from the start every time a new update hits, but the grind and quests don't seem too bad to me, but that's probably because i already know pretty much what to do in every step of the quests. The objectives tab in the diary is also updated and it gives you a pretty good idea what to do, there's also youtube guides for the more tedious stuff if you are stuck.
I would dare to say that now would be a pretty good time to get into the game, things are getting to spice up with the girls.
I'll give it another shot.
I do remember the Ginny thing, it was getting a handjob or something, right? There may have been some blanking out because the path to gettting there was quite obtuse. I may have had to restart from different saves at some point because it got bugged, which prevented me from seeing the whole thing again. I didn't really like skipping parts because you lost out on points for the Genie-lady-whose-name-I-forget.

I'll admit I got very stuck at points. I needed to look up what to do with the portraits, specific days the girls were out and about and when you should put up the swimsuits and talk to etc... The annoying thing with that was that the whole progress RESET when you did it wrong. It was very frustrating. You really shouldn't need detailed youtube instructions for something when you can put in a simple explanation.

But if you say it's gotten better, I'll give it a shot.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Go to that thread then, why are you here? 'Esus. Also things really changed when Joe showed up.
Because this kind of scamming deserves to be called out. It's a project that they've used to swindle money out of people. (Seemingly intentionally given that poster girl has little to no content still). Raise your fucking standards, these people should not be earning $10k a month for the most pathetic drips of content ever. Even though it's better now, they're still not living up to the price and they're nowhere near making up for times passed. Just because I'm not a patreon anymore doesn't mean I shouldn't have an opinion. People that come to this thread should know the devs for the trash they are.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes