Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I don't see why people who aren't patrons have the need to come here and trashtalk the devs with the argument of the game being a cash grab. I see some, albeit very tiny, wish for the game to be, what they perceive as better, behind some of the hate speech. But honestly patrons seen fine about donating and it's their choice of what they'll do with their money and they do have the right to complain, random freeloaders who don't even bother to change the default avatar dont. But what I really don't get it why some people come here just to throw some hateful comments, I mean, why bother, I highly doubt that there is a lack of games that jump straight into sex in this place.
Many of us are old patreons who after months (some of us years) had enough of getting absolutely nothing out of this game then boring dialouges, amazing art and always one excuse after another for the sexy stuff to be added.

So alot of us here have every right to trashtalk this game or the devs for not delivering. Mind you some of us heard for 8 months straight sentences like these.
"Next update" or "we have some difficulties but in the next update" or my favorite "trust us guys its coming" which it never did.

So while i agree that there are alot of people who surely never paid a penny to this game there are also people like me who donated for that game for over 15 months and got nothing out of it yet.

As i said before i might return as patreon once this game actually delivers some stuff that is worth playing. Constantly replaying the same stuff over and over to get a tiny bit of new drawings is not what my money is for and i am not the only one who thinks that way.

Do i feel sorry for Joe who tries his best? Sure.
Do i feel sorry for all the hate he gets? Absolutely not.
Do i believe this game will improve? No. I assume the worst and hope for the best.

I havent time to play this update yet but i will give it a try once i am home to give my judgement on this one.

Last edited:

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
I'll give it another shot.
I do remember the Ginny thing, it was getting a handjob or something, right? There may have been some blanking out because the path to gettting there was quite obtuse. I may have had to restart from different saves at some point because it got bugged, which prevented me from seeing the whole thing again. I didn't really like skipping parts because you lost out on points for the Genie-lady-whose-name-I-forget.

I'll admit I got very stuck at points. I needed to look up what to do with the portraits, specific days the girls were out and about and when you should put up the swimsuits and talk to etc... The annoying thing with that was that the whole progress RESET when you did it wrong. It was very frustrating. You really shouldn't need detailed youtube instructions for something when you can put in a simple explanation.

But if you say it's gotten better, I'll give it a shot.
The Ginny stuff is repeatable handjob+blowjob and in my opinion, very fucking hot scene too. I'm pretty certain if you only want to get to the Ginny stuff, you can start the game from chapter 5 and just do the Ginny sidequest without having to do much else, not 100% certain on that though.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I Think its best to everyone wait until almost end of the next year probably by then there is content to be excited (or not), The scene of Luna sorry for spoiler it was decent but still lacking alot on content size (idk how long its taking each update), still a mess of a game if u started from scratch u gonna play for hours and u will end up going like "that is it?" "all that grind for this", a good thing they added was which update or chapter u want to start in case u losing ur saves.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

blackzs

Sep 20, 2019
I Think its best to everyone wait until almost end of the next year probably by then there is content to be excited (or not), The scene of Luna sorry for spoiler it was decent but still lacking alot on content size (idk how long its taking each update), still a mess of a game if u started from scratch u gonna play for hours and u will end up going like "that is it?" "all that grind for this", a good thing they added was which update or chapter u want to start in case u losing ur saves.
Too much text for my eyes personally, and the quest become annoying and tedious....

Reactions: exirock

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
I want this game to be good but sadly that's not gonna happen I predict that this game won't be finished in the next 2 years or 4 hell I doubt this will be ever finished they just milking u guys for money its sad that u guys are so blind and pay them anyway

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
Seeing a lot of comments that the game is just walls of text. This honestly doesn't bother me if its well written and funny dialogue. But is it well written or is it just engrish?

Trippinbills

Apr 23, 2018
I don't see why people who aren't patrons have the need to come here and trashtalk the devs with the argument of the game being a cash grab. I see some, albeit very tiny, wish for the game to be, what they perceive as better, behind some of the hate speech. But honestly patrons seen fine about donating and it's their choice of what they'll do with their money and they do have the right to complain, random freeloaders who don't even bother to change the default avatar dont. But what I really don't get it why some people come here just to throw some hateful comments, I mean, why bother, I highly doubt that there is a lack of games that jump straight into sex in this place.

I have been a patron for well over a year. The progress has been glacial...

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Seeing a lot of comments that the game is just walls of text. This honestly doesn't bother me if its well written and funny dialogue. But is it well written or is it just engrish?
Can't say anything about translation, have played on my native-ru, but the writing in this game feels very diverse and desperately begging for a good editor. Sometimes it's actually quite good and/or funny (pretty rare unfortunately), sometimes it's kinda awkward, but mostly decent/ok-ish/boring. Hard to say, really, try for urself.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
This game has one of the most polarizing reviews I ever saw. Some gave this game 1/5 whereas others gave it 5/5. So those who loved this game really loved it and those who hated it really can't even stand it. So now I don't know if I should give it a go. Any suggestions guys?

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
Holy shit, a lot of you fucks are impatient.
Impatient would be asking for updates after 1 month.
Impatient might even be asking for content after 3-4 months.
But a game that seems to have next to no "Real" content after how many years? Hell, even Akabur has put out massive chunks of his game in the time this one has made it to this point.

People are not impatient, they are just sick of the farce this game is, and rightfully so.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes