JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey Joe, (where are you going with that gun in your hand)

I know you can skip to the new content immediately. New players don't know that they should (unless you put up a warning saying "please skip this content" since I haven't played since July). While I understand having only so much time, it feels a little strange to say "yes, please skip the first part of our game".

I'm also not sure what I/you mean by replacing the chapters, since I didn't say that. Though I'll not disagree that maybe reworking those first 3 chapters a little might be worth it for a better experience.

I haven't played in 5 months, I thought I'd give the game some more time to develop. but if people are saying it's gotten better or more complete I'll give it another shot. I really like the potential this game has, it just was not there when I played in July.
No worries, the next release is another scene. We were going to do a location after that but I think we will add more stuff, not a scene and try to make the girls more flavourful throughout.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Seeing a lot of comments that the game is just walls of text. This honestly doesn't bother me if its well written and funny dialogue. But is it well written or is it just engrish?
If you skip the first 4 chapters, the writing is decent, I won't call my writing amazing but I do put a lot of thought into it.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I have been a patron for well over a year. The progress has been glacial...
LoL! I was a patron for a year back when they first took over Witch Trainer from Akabur. After one year of no updates, I clocked out. Then they did an update of 1000 pages of texts and no art. This is an improvement.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes