Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
So you can't proof anything you said but are basically right because you said so..... makes sense. I apologize for being wrong then the entire time.

I funded this game for over 1,5 years (almost 2) if i tell you how many times i heard the same arguments from you or the devs posts here i could fill an entire book by it.
And here we two start to have a problem. I never stated this game is a scam. I simply stated that the things the dev advertise and promise is not what they actually deliver.
I leave it up to people old and new patreons alike to judge this game and the devs by their action and simply calling out when something was said but not done afterwards.
So please don't put words in my mouth i never said. Thanks.

I dont get what teminology has to do with any of this. A sex scene is a sex scene. If two people are fucking its called having sex. If they masturbate in front of each other no matter what you try to tell me that aint sex.
And i dont know anyone who would claim masturbation is sex. Hell even petting is more sex than this xD
You don't know what terminology has to do with this while you're literally arguing nothing but terminology? You didn't say it was a scam, you just described it as one. It's not a sex scene because it doesn't fit the terminology of a sex scene. Jesus christ mate you're obtuse. There's no arguing with that kind of blatant self contradiction. So yeah, you win or whatever

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
I agree also that you need a proper build up but after 4 years you might come to the silly realization the build up should be done. Apparently not as it still brings new people to the pool to fund it who dont know its past ^^

Non the less if the game is something you enjoy and want to fund with your money go ahead and do so. :)
I am fully aware of the history as I can see comments as far back as September 2016 however around Build 3F I started to see more management of the game and progress and when I played through build 4a I could see the game was starting to get more polished. I look at the development of the game more than just the sex scene. I look at the story development, the mechanics of the game, stat icons being added, powers etc. there is so much potential here.

One factor to bear in mind is there is only 1 artist drawing most of the locations and scenes. You could hire another but what guarantee do you have that the art style will be the same? This isn't a 3D game with preset character models that you see in almost every game. The art is done by hand. AMAZING ART.

Give the game time to develop and give the team time to do a proper job.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
I think hiring animator or CG background artist, artist assistance might help

not sure though, I just gave first 20USD pledge. I seem the development is getting better.

Reactions: yamadakun

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You don't know what terminology has to do with this while you're literally arguing nothing but terminology? You didn't say it was a scam, you just described it as one. It's not a sex scene because it doesn't fit the terminology of a sex scene. Jesus christ mate you're obtuse. There's no arguing with that kind of blatant self contradiction. So yeah, you win or whatever
I am a writer for a living for over 20 years now of course i know what terminology is but when did i agree to discuss the terminology of something so obvious as sex? Whats next? What does eating even mean? Thats not only off topic its absolutely ridiculous.

But lets discuss terminology then since you are quite interested in this topic.

To the population of this planet "sex" is vaginal penetration, oral sex or anal penetration. Everything else is not sex.

And if we go by dictionary then most people don't know the meaning of the words they are using. All about education.

And i advise to stop implying that i called the game a scam. I never did and never will. You should probably calm down.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I am fully aware of the history as I can see comments as far back as September 2016 however around Build 3F I started to see more management of the game and progress and when I played through build 4a I could see the game was starting to get more polished. I look at the development of the game more than just the sex scene. I look at the story development, the mechanics of the game, stat icons being added, powers etc. there is so much potential here.

One factor to bear in mind is there is only 1 artist drawing most of the locations and scenes. You could hire another but what guarantee do you have that the art style will be the same? This isn't a 3D game with preset character models that you see in almost every game. The art is done by hand. AMAZING ART.

Give the game time to develop and give the team time to do a proper job.
While i fully understand where you are coming from i gave them almost 2 years to do a proper job. Feel free to fund them and enjoy the game. I maybe buy the game once its finished over steam or something if i feel like it. Other then that my money stays in my pocket.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
I am a writer for a living for over 20 years now of course i know what terminology is but when did i agree to discuss the terminology of something so obvious as sex? Whats next? What does eating even mean? Thats not only off topic its absolutely ridiculous.

But lets discuss terminology then since you are quite interested in this topic.

To the population of this planet "sex" is vaginal penetration, oral sex or anal penetration. Everything else is not sex.

And if we go by dictionary then most people don't know the meaning of the words they are using. All about education.

And i advise to stop implying that i called the game a scam. I never did and never will. You should probably calm down.
(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
We have a slow corruption
I'm sorry, but I failed to see any real corruption in this game, mature at least. Where's blackmail, manipulations, brainwashing, emotional minmaxing, anything? I've seen an offering cocktails to the girls though. That's... solid. Last scene even happens only thanks to the girl's initiative! Also, protagonist is getting mind control artefact which eventually allow him to do absolutely anything with girls, just due to some recoil, that's it. Besides, reading the girly journals reveal that they horny as fuck as it is, thus nothing to corrupt in the first place.

My point is, let's call things for what they really are, please.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
For your entertainment so you understand my facepalm on your post.

Sex

Sex Scene

Petting

Masturbation.

So by definition of the dictionary you are so fond of this is not a "sex scene"
By definition of the population and what they refer to as "sex" this is also not a "sex scene"

The conclusion therefore is your arguments are invalid as they are proven wrong.

And for what joe said or not said.

What are you talking about? The first scene is with a main girl later this month. Here's a preview. It will be masturbation etc... should be interesting, keep in mind the scene will expand, and the choice of showing you cock or a really hot body, I went with the hot body and no cock for this release.

Keep in mind, I haven't been involved in the game that long and you will be getting more sex scenes soon enough, but I did have to flesh out the game to make sense, before we got to this point.
There is no etc. just the masturbation scene so nothing i said was wrong as joe simply left out the part where the etc. will be in the future updates and not this one.

They have to flash out the game to make sense. Doesnt matter that when u read the journals of the girls they are all horny af it has to make sense to corrupt them even tough they are already agree to do stuff that would be considered inappropriate by anyone in terms of teacher, student relationships.

I could write this in one update to have a believable plot for them to have sex with the MC but claiming it has to make sense to further promise content in future updates is what drove me away back then as a patreon. It was always one thing after another why certain things should happen later on and not in the next update.

While i dont imply that joe is doing the same things the old devs did i cannot ignore the fact it sounds exactly the same. But i am sure that is not joes intention as he is not the only dev in this team and he can't just simply overrule them all. So time will tell and i will keep doing what i did so far. If you agree or disagree with my point of view is irrelevant to me.

Your opinion can be that you like the game.
My opinion can be that i like the game and still bash it for its past and current state.

Opinions are not debatable. Facts are.
Fact is this is not considered a "sex scene" but a "erotic scene" If people pledge money for that and are happy with it they should continue to do so. And if they are not sooner or later they are found here like i did to get their frustration heard.

But my conclusion therefore is.
This whole scene could be out of one of my books which was an "Erotic Novel" and had no sex involved. Still selled like sliced bread.

And since this whole discussion is off topic i said my piece and be done with it. If you wanna discuss this further i suggest a pm.

Edit: Being on your ignore list broke my heart. XDDD

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017

Sex

Sex Scene

Petting

Masturbation.

By definition of the population and what they refer to as "sex" this is also not a "sex scene"

The conclusion therefore is your arguments are invalid as they are proven wrong.

There is no etc. just the masturbation scene so nothing i said was wrong as joe simply left out the part where the etc. will be in the future updates and not this one.

They have to flash out the game to make sense. Doesnt matter that when u read the journals of the girls they are all horny af it has to make sense to corrupt them even tough they are already agree to do stuff that would be considered inappropriate by anyone in terms of teacher, student relationships.

I could write this in one update to have a believable plot for them to have sex with the MC but claiming it has to make sense to further promise content in future updates is what drove me away back then as a patreon. It was always one thing after another why certain things should happen later on and not in the next update.

While i dont imply that joe is doing the same things the old devs did i cannot ignore the fact it sounds exactly the same. But i am sure that is not joes intention as he is not the only dev in this team and he can't just simply overrule them all. So time will tell and i will keep doing what i did so far. If you agree or disagree with my point of view is irrelevant to me.

My opinion can be that i like the game and still bash it for its past and current state.

Fact is this is not considered a "sex scene" but a "erotic scene" If people pledge money for that and are happy with it they should continue to do so. And if they are not sooner or later they are found here like i did to get their frustration heard.

This whole scene could be out of one of my books which was an "Erotic Novel" and had no sex involved. Still selled like sliced bread.

And since this whole discussion is off topic i said my piece and be done with it. If you wanna discuss this further i suggest a pm.

The demonstration on what is so call 'Sex'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Sex

Sex Scene

Petting

Masturbation.

If you really expected a full blown sex scene aka. fucking one of the main girls after almost not even seen them nude, or having any other kind of sexual relation with neither of them... then you must have been dreaming imo.
Slow corruption games games tend to start with something along the lines with -> semi-clothed teasing -> nude teasing -> masturbation -> handjob -> footjob -> blowjob -> sex .... OR something along those lines with maybe different variants in between.
So regards to that, you know it will be some time before a "real sex scene" will appear.

Reactions: LaterGater

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If you really expected a full blown sex scene aka. fucking one of the main girls after almost not even seen them nude, or having any other kind of sexual relation with neither of them... then you must have been dreaming imo.
Slow corruption games games tend to start with something along the lines with -> semi-clothed teasing -> nude teasing -> masturbation -> handjob -> footjob -> blowjob -> sex .... OR something along those lines with maybe different variants in between.
So regards to that, you know it will be some time before a "real sex scene" will appear.
I don't expect anything out of this game anymore quite frankly.

But we did see Luna nude already in the previous update. Any other girls either topless or close to it. In terms of believable plot or slow corruption. Once a women shows you her bare tits the corruption part is over as in 99% of the cases it takes 5 minutes after seeing said tits to actually have sex with said women.

We have a lot of slow corruption games on this site seen come and go and all of them had something in common except one or two that come to mind. They didnt take 4 years to show you stuff or let you do stuff.

And of course i know it will be some time before a "real sex scene" will appear i just mentioned that it isnt a sex scene to begin with to show that the devs start the same kind of development arguments they did back then when i was a patreon.

Not implying they scam or try to or even want to i just state that it reminds me to much of old broken promises and arguments made which drove many of us away in the first place.

I give the devs till february if nothing comes by till then i can at least be assured that i was right and leave the game and the money i spent on it behind for good.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017

But we did see Luna nude already in the previous update. Any other girls either topless or close to it. In terms of believable plot or slow corruption. Once a women shows you her bare tits the corruption part is over as in 99% of the cases it takes 5 minutes after seeing said tits to actually have sex with said women.

We have a lot of slow corruption games on this site seen come and go and all of them had something in common except one or two that come to mind. They didnt take 4 years to show you stuff or let you do stuff.

And of course i know it will be some time before a "real sex scene" will appear i just mentioned that it isnt a sex scene to begin with to show that the devs start the same kind of development arguments they did back then when i was a patreon.

Not implying they scam or try to or even want to i just state that it reminds me to much of old broken promises and arguments made which drove many of us away in the first place.

I give the devs till february if nothing comes by till then i can at least be assured that i was right and leave the game and the money i spent on it behind for good.
what was the scene of the naked Luna? I sometime forgot.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Regards to how Sadcrab update their content(I think), I would only expect a new scene each 3 months. Unless someone from the team can confirm anything else :p ?
what was the scene of the naked Luna? I sometime forgot.
The scene in the dream, where she was naked. Which does not really count o_O ?

Reactions: Darkaura

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Think the Luna nude scene was in her(their) dreams, so for her to be naked infront of us an masturbate should be something else...
Regards to how Sadcrab update their content(I think), I would only expect a new scene each

The scene in the dream, where she was naked. Which does not really count o_O ?
The dialouge inside the dream is quite obvious at the end of that. So she knows and you know as well its not really a dream. So i say it counts.

Reactions: zomkung

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
The dialouge inside the dream is quite obvious at the end of that. So she knows and you know as well its not really a dream. So i say it counts.
I just replayed it oh yes,

Wait, that suppose to be minigame and it doens related to any thing in main-plot

which mean, Luna never show MC before. I had the latest mastu scene without playing that minigame.

I feel the dev is about too rush on producing sexual contents, before there had unneccesary textwalls for many patches.

Btw, how about Daphne and Susan, did she get naked or smth. I'm lazy to play minigame.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes