Jan 7, 2018
No, The game is designed so that you can skip to chapter five if you want, however you will not have any of the four stats leveled.
I know we can skip chapters, i played chapter 5 before. But if this update is still part of the chapter 5 means that, most probably, we will have to start chapter 5 all over again(even if they provide a save file with full stats), repeating all the minigames, etc, etc...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Code:
buyable_condition all([paths.is_bought("influence"), not paths.is_bought("manipulation"), game_flags["light_path"], markus.flags["wore_diadem"]])
0.5A new content playthrough
Thats a let down if thats all that is in this update.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
You can say I have no taste, but I like it, it actually has a story. That's not to say I don't enjoy plain fuck games, but I like a salad with my meat and potatoes.

Reactions: Geolin

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
i expected a different sex scene, well another update another time i am glad i dropped my pledge, good shit someone leak this dissapointment
What you mean different sex scene? If the video posted by no_sleep is all the sexy stuff we got in this update then there is no sex scene. A sex scene is the MC banging someone. Watching Luna fingering herself while the MC masturbates is not sex nor a sex scene.

And i am also glad i dropped my pledge a few months back. I don't wanna say Joe lied about a sex scene with one of the girls in the next update but if the fingerblasting is the scene he meant then i can't say he told the truth either.

A sex scene to me is 2 people having sex. I consider what we saw in the video foreplay at best.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Masturbation = not a sex scene. No one wanted double penetration etc. But a sex scene was promised and not delivered and ppl still wonder why so many ex patreons are here now xD

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
It's always funny when I hear the question why you can't fuck one of the main heroines.Okay, if we make the fucking scenes for half year, then what to do in the game? We already times 100 talked, that this not the usual trainers, where you can fuck all girls from-for yours huge member later 5 minutes game. We have a slow corruption, if you are not satisfied, look for another game.
We can do only one scene per month or one location. And there's nothing you can do about it.
P.s Sorry for my english

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Masturbation = not a sex scene. No one wanted double penetration etc. But a sex scene was promised and not delivered and ppl still wonder why so many ex patreons are here now xD
Its been explicitly stated to be a masturbation scene, or at least non penetrative the entire time its been promised. You're getting salty over semantics. Masturbation fits the definition of a sex scene. I'd certainly lose any relationship I'm in if I told my partner "no, I didn't have sex with her, she just masturbated right in front of me". If your deepest fetish is actually the use of perfectly correct terminology in regards to all things then I'd recommend a dictionary

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It's always funny when I hear the question why you can't fuck one of the main heroines.Okay, if we make the fucking scenes for half year, then what to do in the game? We already times 100 talked, that this not the usual trainers, where you can fuck all girls from-for yours huge member later 5 minutes game. We have a slow corruption, if you are not satisfied, look for another game.
We can do only one scene per month or one location. And there's nothing you can do about it.
P.s Sorry for my english
First your english is fine enough to be understood.

Its always funny indeed when you guys claimed with the new dev team you guys would do things differently then bringing up the same arguments which brought you in trouble and cost you patreons in the first place.

And who said anything about fucking them in 5 minutes? Its 4 years now with nothing to show. You might wanna reconsider your argument making in this case as 4 years is a very long time with literally nothing to show in terms of sex in a so called Sex game wouldnt you agree?

But nevermind i pulled my pledge months ago and it seems rightfully so.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Its been explicitly stated to be a masturbation scene, or at least non penetrative the entire time its been promised.
Ha ha but no. Not when i was still a patreon. Nor did joe in this forum. Maybe i am wrong but i am sure you will correct me and show me the post then.

You're getting salty over semantics. Masturbation fits the definition of a sex scene. I'd certainly lose any relationship I'm in if I told my partner "no, I didn't have sex with her, she just masturbated right in front of me". If your deepest fetish is actually the use of perfectly correct terminology in regards to all things then I'd recommend a dictionary
I am neither salty nor angry about any of this. I simply feel reliefed that my decision to not fund this anymore over patreon being the right choice as i dont see the game nor the devs and their promises going anywhere they said they would. I was a patreon for over 1,5 years and witnessed first hand how things where promised then never deliverd so back then i was salty af. Today i couldnt give af about any of this. I am simply here to tell others not fall for the same.

No clue what your issue with semantics or terminology is but i simply answer that with "duh" and hope for the best ^^

Last edited:

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Ha ha but no. Not when i was still a patreon. Nor did joe in this forum. Maybe i am wrong but i am sure you will correct me and show me the post then.

I am neither salty nor angry about any of this. I simply feel reliefed that my decision to not fund this anymore over patreon being the right choice as i dont see the game nor the devs and their promises going anywhere they said they would.

No clue what your issue with semantics or terminology is but i simply answer that with "duh" and hope for the best ^^
I can't point you to any specific posts here because I really don't want to trawl through 20 odd pages for it. Joe has definitely been explicit that it's not immediate jumps to sex though just in general. But that's probably not satisfying for you

I mean, if you weren't salty and angry and were just relieved to have stopped funding it... You wouldn't be here arguing about how it's an obvious scam?

As far as terminology goes, people don't use perfect terminology. Other people still understand what they're saying. It's not a sex scene because there's no penetration, it's not a visualisation of what you'd find in a dictionary under "sex". It's still a sex scene because by most peoples willingness to give leeway to definitions, it's a scene focusing on heavily sexual content.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Well I have to say I am very impressed with the Luna scene and latest build. Much more polished, a journey tracker, scene replays and of course an amazing artist. I agree with Khan that you need proper build up and not just straight to sex within 5 minutes. I think where other games (with longer plot and build up) appease the 5 minute sex cravers is to have a slutty character in the game that doesn't require much wooing. Overall I am glad I can support this game on patreon. Keep up the good work.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr and oni

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I can't point you to any specific posts here because I really don't want to trawl through 20 odd pages for it. Joe has definitely been explicit that it's not immediate jumps to sex though just in general. But that's probably not satisfying for you

I mean, if you weren't salty and angry and were just relieved to have stopped funding it... You wouldn't be here arguing about how it's an obvious scam?

As far as terminology goes, people don't use perfect terminology. Other people still understand what they're saying. It's not a sex scene because there's no penetration, it's not a visualisation of what you'd find in a dictionary under "sex". It's still a sex scene because by most peoples willingness to give leeway to definitions, it's a scene focusing on heavily sexual content.
So you can't proof anything you said but are basically right because you said so..... makes sense. I apologize for being wrong then the entire time.

I funded this game for over 1,5 years (almost 2) if i tell you how many times i heard the same arguments from you or the devs posts here i could fill an entire book by it.
And here we two start to have a problem. I never stated this game is a scam. I simply stated that the things the dev advertise and promise is not what they actually deliver.
I leave it up to people old and new patreons alike to judge this game and the devs by their action and simply calling out when something was said but not done afterwards.
So please don't put words in my mouth i never said. Thanks.

I dont get what teminology has to do with any of this. A sex scene is a sex scene. If two people are fucking its called having sex. If they masturbate in front of each other no matter what you try to tell me that aint sex.
And i dont know anyone who would claim masturbation is sex. Hell even petting is more sex than this xD

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Well I have to say I am very impressed with the Luna scene and latest build. Much more polished, a journey tracker, scene replays and of course an amazing artist. I agree with Khan that you need proper build up and not just straight to sex within 5 minutes. I think where other games (with longer plot and build up) appease the 5 minute sex cravers is to have a slutty character in the game that doesn't require much wooing. Overall I am glad I can support this game on patreon. Keep up the good work.
I agree also that you need a proper build up but after 4 years you might come to the silly realization the build up should be done. Apparently not as it still brings new people to the pool to fund it who dont know its past ^^

Non the less if the game is something you enjoy and want to fund with your money go ahead and do so. :)

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes