jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Any suggestions guys?
There's a lot of pointless busywork for no reward right now
Yeah, correlation tedious stuff/grind to actual adult content is ridiculous in this game. If you really dig HP universe theme you might probably enjoy it as some silly parody but that's it. I think people who rate this game as 5/5 do that strictly out of truly amazing art in it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This game has one of the most polarizing reviews I ever saw. Some gave this game 1/5 whereas others gave it 5/5. So those who loved this game really loved it and those who hated it really can't even stand it. So now I don't know if I should give it a go. Any suggestions guys?
Right now you look at (without a guide) a game with about 8 to 10 hours of gameplay which includes a tons of dialouges, text and lots and lots of grind and puzzles to get as a reward naked boobs and a blowjob thats about it. I didnt play this update yet to confirm a sex scene yet but if its in the update you can have sex with one of the 4 main girls. If not you can't.

With a guide i would conclude you need half the time assuming in both scenarios you start from chapter 1. My suggestion therefore is wait a year then play the game by then according to the devs the game should be finished.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
what/where is the combination for the lock on the door? I thought it was in the bedroom of dumbledore with the only numbers in there being 8/3/1 and I tried numerous configurations of it.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
what/where is the combination for the lock on the door? I thought it was in the bedroom of dumbledore with the only numbers in there being 8/3/1 and I tried numerous configurations of it.
Here are the possible permutations:
1: 1 8 3
2: 1 3 8
3: 8 1 3
4: 3 1 8
5: 8 3 1
6: 3 8 1

I think I got it with 318 or 813 i dont recall

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
what/where is the combination for the lock on the door?
Funny thing is, in this current version of the game you don't have to lock the door for *main girl* scene. Just invite her one more time and click the same dialogue option. (worked for me at least)

Mar 18, 2019
Can the two new skills actually be used? I press the icons when I have unlocked them but nothing happens or I'm not doing it at the right time.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes