jimkos132

Jul 26, 2017
Ok this is frustrating and stupid gotta spend 10 hours on the freaking game to get some nude scenes and every time there is an update you gotta do it all over again? Come on! if there is save starting from the new version please upload thank you.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
Jan 7, 2018
Ok this is frustrating and stupid gotta spend 10 hours on the freaking game to get some nude scenes and every time there is an update you gotta do it all over again? Come on! if there is save starting from the new version please upload thank you.
You can skip chapters and start from chapter 5(maybe you already knew this) But i agree... It seems that this new update is still part of chapter 5 which means you have to play the chapter 5 from the beginning, again

jimkos132

Jul 26, 2017
You can skip chapters and start from chapter 5(maybe you already knew this) But i agree... It seems that this new update is still part of chapter 5 which means you have to play the chapter 5 from the beginning, again
Yeah you can but you start the chapter with 0 gold 0 items and almost 0 progress with the girls :( i think that every time the game updates the dev should post the save file that is right before the new content with full progress behind it.

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah you can but you start the chapter with 0 gold 0 items and almost 0 progress with the girls :( i think that every time the game updates the dev should post the save file that is right before the new content with full progress behind it.
I think they put a link to a save with all of that in their discord. Not sure if it's available there

Jan 7, 2018
Here is my save file for 0.5A - All perks are maxed 10/10 - 2/3 first quests done..

It's a 7zip, copy it to the game directory, right-click extract here.
This is my most recent save. Its got most of the work done, lots of gold, stats as high as they need to be, a lot of the helper costumes unlocked, and so on.
I just checked i could not find any.
Try those see if they work. In the future try to search a few pages ppl sometimes post their saves :)

Reactions: jimkos132

wkl99

Jul 30, 2017
Here is my save file for 0.5A - All perks are maxed 10/10 - 2/3 first quests done..

It's a 7zip, copy it to the game directory, right-click extract here.
Could you share the file somewhere else, anonfiles is not considered safe by any of my browsers or my antivirus so its not possible to download it.

Raptortom

May 16, 2017
I made it to the scene with Luna but I only get the options to remove skirt or not then she kinda just lounges around on the bed not letting the scene end. Did I miss something to make her remove the rest or what?

Reactions: Iahice

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Anyhow, my own personal comment, I appreciate the feedback as always.
Check review section out then. I'm sorry in advance if that will turn out not useful at all but that's just my opinion. Looking forward to your future updates anyway.

Last edited:

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
I remember the first chapter to be tedious as fuck, i don't see myself "playing" that thing again. cg rip will do just fine.
And yet, there're nothing to see even there. Go figure.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes