turbonegro

Dec 17, 2017
there is some new Picture that´s for Backers only. Can anyone post this? Also the latest news would be incredible!
Thank you!
=)

S

SpaceInk

Are there any erotic scenes yet? Or is it still a lot of meaningless text

humanvoid

Mar 14, 2018
There is a bug about broom. When i get my broom back from filch, delivery of brooms doesn't end. there is an infinite of brooms at my desk. I think that is due to i select both buy and repair selections.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There is a bug about broom. When i get my broom back from filch, delivery of brooms doesn't end. there is an infinite of brooms at my desk. I think that is due to i select both buy and repair selections.
Think that was reported on their discord server, so i guess they know !

Reactions: humanvoid

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wasn't even able to fix my broom since I wasn't able to get any money

I think you are supposed to receive money if you click under the owl in a letter of some sort, but I was never able to click on that

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I wasn't even able to fix my broom since I wasn't able to get any money

I think you are supposed to receive money if you click under the owl in a letter of some sort, but I was never able to click on that
Think you need to "right click" instead of left clicking. Try it out.

Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Think you need to "right click" instead of left clicking. Try it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

worked, funny how every other interaction with the scenary is well done, but this one the only clue you get is the letter, but nothing tells you to right click that shit

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

worked, funny how every other interaction with the scenary is well done, but this one the only clue you get is the letter, but nothing tells you to right click that shit
Yeahh, saw a lot of people report the same issue, hopefully the devs will fix that.

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
the next update is good(sex scene or something?) or only talk like before?
It's probably not going to be that good lad. I'm guessing ''sex'' with the ghost type thing and that's it.

Anyone know what the newest treads on their Patreon say?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Good time of the day to all of our supporters. Our team is entering its final spurt before the release. Now this will be our first official public release, and this will be the version available to everyone for a while.

We continue our work on the internal knowledge base. We have entered the final stage - meaning that we are working on implementing the design and text. There are few additional mechanics we want to add, but all the major parts are already included. With your reviews we will see how successful and comfortable to use it will be.

At the same time we continue our work on still secret part of the game. It will soon cease to be a secret, but for now we don’t want to divulge any details. Let’s just say that a lot of time and effort, especially of the graphical kind has been put into it. As mentioned previously this task will be an integral part of the game mechanics from now on. Finally, we will be able to show it with this release.

We continue our search for the new person to take charge of the few main characters. As a result, not all girls will be able to teach the final act in the coming release. But as we have said after this update, we will continue our development and make sure that all girls receive some love.

And that will be all for today’s update, this has been Sad Crab crew, see you soon!

Poll:

Design - is one of the major aspects of our development. From time to time we have some interesting ideas we would like to implement, even though there are much simpler options available. Some of such ideas result in very tightly packed interface, which may overload and unprepared soul with information. So today’s question is, how critical is it for you if the game has an unfamiliar interface and how easily and prepared are you to learn a new interface?

1:New menus and interface - is a reason to study the game and enjoy it. It is important for the unique feel of the game.
2:Interface - is part of the immersion. It has to suit the overall story well, even if it requires unique solutions.
3:It is nice to see something new, but only if it actually works.
4:New ideas are nice, but I prefer the game to follow overall industry standards.
5:Such “innovativeness” only results in random clicking all over the place. Just use what people are used to.
6:Being to concerned with being unique will only result in player to struggle to find the exit button.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes