Apr 8, 2018
that's unfortunate.... mind if I ask if there's similar games like this? hogwarts thing,magic with student protagonist? i'm kinda getting into it lately.
school and magic setting is pretty popular just tag it when u search for latest updates, but actual parody of harry potter as far as i know is only akaburs and this one well there is wands and witches but i wouldnt say the art is worth it, there is no special tag for magic but i guess these 2 work well enough https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=179,547

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So this update resumes has no content at all and it took months to produce, they wonder why people give bad reviews and talk shit about the devolpment, they managed to get more money and the game its the same shit has before.

The dev team has show their true colors on discord and for their behavior they aint trustworthy, they are disrespectful, they will ban u if u hv a different opinion on the game/update and alot other things.
This devolpment is being a joke taking forever for updates and they come out sometimes broken and without any content to justify the time it took to produce its just a total joke by the dev team.

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
So this update resumes has no content at all and it took months to produce, they wonder why people give bad reviews and talk shit about the devolpment, they managed to get more money and the game its the same shit has before.

The dev team has show their true colors on discord and for their behavior they aint trustworthy, they are disrespectful, they will ban u if u hv a different opinion on the game/update and alot other things.
This devolpment is being a joke taking forever for updates and they come out sometimes broken and without any content to justify the time it took to produce its just a total joke by the dev team.
if you're the guy who got told they'd ban you if you kept spamming pings, just say that
there's a changelog avaliable on the site for patreons for exactly what got updated and there's at least 4 new scenes for people willing to go look for them instead of begging for 100% saves

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
if you're the guy who got told they'd ban you if you kept spamming pings, just say that
there's a changelog avaliable on the site for patreons for exactly what got updated and there's at least 4 new scenes for people willing to go look for them instead of begging for 100% saves
I never pinged and im not in their discord or patreon.. so dont know where that came from, from their changelog i dont see anything so im assuming those 4 scenes u saying aint nothing more then like a flash or normal cutscene, and im not begging for any saves dont know where u saw that, its a waste of time to play the game right now and i rather play the game and get my the stuff done, So ur comment its a bit off so im gonna ignore this comment u made, respect if u trying to defend the game.

Reactions: CelestialTroy

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
I never pinged and im not in their discord or patreon.. so dont know where that came from, from their changelog i dont see anything so im assuming those 4 scenes u saying aint nothing more then like a flash or normal cutscene, and im not begging for any saves dont know where u saw that, its a waste of time to play the game right now and i rather play the game and get my the stuff done, So ur comment its a bit off so im gonna ignore this comment u made, respect if u trying to defend the game.

my bad then, I'm just trying to help people chill on the discord because people keep ping-spamming modsthere and I've just been throwing together quick guide-posts to get people's questions answered.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
They hide this by not allowing past savegames work. So the players have to grind the same boring quests over and over again.
replaying the same game over and over when its grindy and boring the same time just to see the new content aint worth even playing, that is why people avoid this game at max and they hope when they comeback after like a year to hv content but end up with minor thing to do.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017

Pretty sure they're just pretending to be "wondering" that they get shit talk a lot. They are aware of what they're doing and doesn't care as long as they get money

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
replaying the same game over and over when its grindy and boring the same time just to see the new content aint worth even playing, that is why people avoid this game at max and they hope when they comeback after like a year to hv content but end up with minor thing to do.
Pulling my pledge from this was the best decision for any game over this forum ever. Not gonna lie i feel bad for joe who does what he can but the mess he signed up for is like shoveling shit out a hole while others pour even more shit over you.

Good luck Joe.

But for me the game is over. I just don't care anymore. When its finished i maybe replay new stuff. But we will see. To everyone else enjoy yourself and have fun.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes