Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
anybody know what magazine to give to the girls and how to do it?
When you get the sexecution magazine from Hagrid you buy the hunk magazines (4no x), then you buy from normal bonki catalogue - one of each of the normal magazine (bakery one for Susan, Witch to women for Daphne, etc), you rip the centre hold from hunk magazine and place it inside the normal magazine which makes it corrupted. Send that corrupted one to girls. makes sense doesnt it :)

Reactions: Darthasus

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
When you get the sexecution magazine from Hagrid you buy the hunk magazines (4no x), then you buy from normal bonki catalogue - one of each of the normal magazine (bakery one for Susan, Witch to women for Daphne, etc), you rip the centre hold from hunk magazine and place it inside the normal magazine which makes it corrupted. Send that corrupted one to girls. makes sense doesnt it :)

thank you very much, it makes sense when you say it like that but I thought it was just giving the magazines to the girls through letter

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
sorry to bother, but what should I send to daphne now that she's asking for something related to girls? I tried to combine the women's version of the hunk magazine but it isn't working

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
sorry to bother, but what should I send to daphne now that she's asking for something related to girls? I tried to combine the women's version of the hunk magazine but it isn't working
Not sure myself as I have the same effect. some say you need to train your stats to 20 first using the weekly time turner (cant train the stat at desk). Hopefully someone can explain it.

Apr 8, 2018
i dunno what u guys stuck exactly at but u either send her magazine from shop about woman combined with dick pick (u get it from reading the magazine from the new shop u get from hagrid after your 1st meeting when u paid him 500gold) to make corrupted one or perfume and it end the quest for me

Darthasus

Mar 6, 2018
where to get the sexecution magazine from Hagrid

Apr 8, 2018
pay him 500buck at the 1st meeting and he give u the magazine
u guys should just try to finish every quest u got open if something doesnt work, game is so badly made u cant make new ones if u didnt finish the others and it didnt tell u that

Apr 8, 2018
looks like everybody hates this, i'll wait 20 more updates before playing it
it was promising in the update with ginny blowjob but 2 next updates 6 months and we got 50k$ on patronite for "features" no one asked for and 0 new cg and some recycled ones used in "new scenes" dont get me wrong, its new but its nothing new

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
it was promising in the update with ginny blowjob but 2 next updatesm 6 months and we got 50k$ on patronite for "features" no one asked for and 0 new cg
that's unfortunate.... mind if I ask if there's similar games like this? hogwarts thing,magic with student protagonist? i'm kinda getting into it lately.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Apparently there's already a new version of the game, 0.5FT1 (bugfix I assume). Anyone who can share it here?

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
where to get the sexecution magazine from Hagrid
Long quest chain - Speak to McCongal about tutoring during night, tutor Herm, tutor Susan, do all 8 scenes which unlocks short skirt, speak to sally, speak to Filch, catch hagrid stealing panties, meet him at entrance of hogwarts (need snape potion) on Wednesday at 22:00, eventually you can buy the magazine from him for 500g.

Reactions: Jarul

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
If there is any amazing person out there who can update the walkthrough (and have it make sense), then I will... kiss your avatar on my screen!

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes