ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
as someone who was always interested, but still dont know anything about the game, i wanna ask, how many "events" are in the game? are there enough interactions to feel worth playing for the "plot", or is it just teases with a couple scenes of stuff actually happening?

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Ha ok. I will be glad the day this scene will be edited.
But I asked for the game in general. Not only the sex scenes. Some changes in the story or quests, etc...
Right now I think the devs want to progress the later chapters and get more content in the game before they go back and change the old chapters. Those are still the same as always

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Right now I think the devs want to progress the later chapters and get more content in the game before they go back and change the old chapters. Those are still the same as always
Thank you very much for your answer.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
as someone who was always interested, but still dont know anything about the game, i wanna ask, how many "events" are in the game? are there enough interactions to feel worth playing for the "plot", or is it just teases with a couple scenes of stuff actually happening?
wait one or two updates after the one that will drop here in next few days. Right now you will feel disappointment after going all the way from chapter 1.

Reactions: ogr blanc

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
animations and other stuff is here , are u again going to boost ur positive score by making new accounts? most of super positive hyped one died after 1 post, not suspicious at all
well that's actually pretty damn good. is this the only scene gets reanimated?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
wait one or two updates after the one that will drop here in next few days. Right now you will feel disappointment after going all the way from chapter 1.
thanks, i was always interested, but never heard enough about it to feel like there was enough content. gonna check it up in a few months.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
The animator seems to be eager to spend time for his own projects as well, which isn't ideal for this project's development. Also he tries to lecture someone who leaked his useless "clickers and comics", I mean come on dude, you think you'll put it behind a paywall and it'll be a "secret" on the internet? Won't happen..

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
The animator seems to be eager to spend time for his own projects as well, which isn't ideal for this project's development. Also he tries to lecture someone who leaked his useless "clickers and comics", I mean come on dude, you think you'll put it behind a paywall and it'll be a "secret" on the internet? Won't happen..
You do realize there is an artist and another person that does the animation, right? And that they only do so much? Like... the art? They don't do all the coding, troubleshooting, and PR. If you were to look at the Patreon, they have at least seven different individuals.

That said, they aren't always working on the project because they may have met their deadlines.

thevizualworlock

Aug 20, 2019
their workflow and ability to meet their promised deadlines is comically trash and their response to people on their discord is pretty fuckin toxic, they constantly bitch about people asking about a product that they are a month behind releasing and they are condescending when giving answers

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
at this point i doubt they care about anything, they didnt filfull a single promise since 2017 and money pledged keep on increasing just look at the easiest promise to not fuck up possible

day 3 is over
Give them time. As much as I don't like waiting long months for little content I much more don't want to get game breaking bugs that could have been avoided at a cost of few hours/days.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes