mazul

Nov 28, 2018
The 2 previous update was very good.
I expected nothing for Susan BUT i have liked her update.

So, the content is better, but, for the people this is too low. They want more hardcore content and they want it fast.
It's logic to take time, first teasing, after HJ, after BJ and finally sex. This is the same for all game. This is not a problem with monthly updated game.
But, Innocent witch update take too much time, because you draw and you can't go fast like the "Daz" games.

The people just see 3 month per update, and just a teasing scene, that's why they cry i think.

I don't know if it"s a solution, but maybe use side caracter like Ginny, for fastfood sex scene, without animations, without interaction, just nice girls with 2/3 pics, so you can take your time with main caracters, and add hardcore scene for fap !
Yeah the audacity of people that want some actual content in a mod/game thats only 3½ years old......

Reactions: Jaun Karr

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah the audacity of people that want some actual content in a mod/game thats only 3½ years old......
Hold up. Say what you want about the development process but claiming this is a "mod" of some Akabur game with chibi-animations is a long shot. If you see it as the "real deal" go enjoy your chibis and leave these devs alone. Did it motivate people to do more games like it? yeah. Would I call this a "mod"? Hell no.

Marpocastra

Mar 31, 2019
Can anyone recommend me a 2D game with high-quality art like this one? Town of Passion and Yamamoto Doujinshi games are the only ones I can think of..
The search feature on the site is not helping me much.

Reactions: Jon Humbert

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Don't forget the $11,486 from 1888 Patreons and that part of the team like JoeBanks who works for free.

;^)
I, like everyone would like more content, but as the current state of the game you just can't turn on sex everywhere. Change must be slow so the progress is consistent throughout the game.
But guys keep in mind that this game is made of drawn art and takes much longer to produce than rendered art (like Daz and similar).
The problem with the game was the beginning itself and leadership at that point that dragged stuff way too long. Now with help of JoeBanks things are looking much better. Also there was a poll at the beginning (quality vs speed), and of course quality was voted by a large margin. You can't say the game is missing in quality.

What I would love from the developers is to expand the art team, so that the main artist would do mainly characters, others would do background and other less important stuff. That would increase the monthly output and with that keep the supporters happier.

As a longtime supporter of the game, I see this game much more than what sex content it has. This game is unique in my eyes and of course has some leniency for that from me.

And for JoeBanks if you really work for free, you shouldn't, but in any case your work is appreciated.

Apr 8, 2018
i dropped the pledge when money i gave them went way over AAA game cost, couldve support it still but i had enough of lies and empty promises
3 years and every new version get less content and take way more to make, at least money is tight

Reactions: Jarul

Dulcesuenos

Aug 19, 2019
I am trying to unzip the 0.5.1b android version. It is unzipping but I can do anything from there. What am I missing?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I, like everyone would like more content, but as the current state of the game you just can't turn on sex everywhere. Change must be slow so the progress is consistent throughout the game.
But guys keep in mind that this game is made of drawn art and takes much longer to produce than rendered art (like Daz and similar).
The problem with the game was the beginning itself and leadership at that point that dragged stuff way too long. Now with help of JoeBanks things are looking much better. Also there was a poll at the beginning (quality vs speed), and of course quality was voted by a large margin. You can't say the game is missing in quality.

What I would love from the developers is to expand the art team, so that the main artist would do mainly characters, others would do background and other less important stuff. That would increase the monthly output and with that keep the supporters happier.

As a longtime supporter of the game, I see this game much more than what sex content it has. This game is unique in my eyes and of course has some leniency for that from me.

And for JoeBanks if you really work for free, you shouldn't, but in any case your work is appreciated.
We did expand the art team, we have an animator.... new stuff coming, I was pleasantly surprised. My working for free allows the search for full time team members and additional staffing, the problem with the art quality being so high, a second artist at the level is also expensive... so it's not as easy as people think.

Reactions: anuragk

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Update is out for 20$ patreons.

1. Dark path in chapter 5 is now passable!
2. Continuation of Luna’s scene
3. Additional scenes for dark path added
4. Miniskirts quest line, you can get 2 shorter skirts on the main girls now (more later)
5. This will lead you to buying new things from Hagrid
6. Dressing room added
7. Peeking on the girls in the shower introduced (minimum functionality)
8. Quest to introduce drinking game added
9. Drinking game itself added (preliminary, basic functionality) to make money
10. Sexecution catalogue and market introduced
11. Dark path special scenes with Susan for tutoring
12. Dark path scene with Hermione
13. Manipulation/Fervor mini-game added
14. Continuation of Diadem path added
15. Combining and breaking apart of items mechanic
16. Special scene with Daphne introduced
17. Easter egg with portraits is in game
18. Portraits now have random texts
19. Haggling with Filch mechanic added
20. Chapter 4 slightly overhauled (updated with goals + fixed bugs + more streamlined now)
21. Added an option to change the speed of scenes/events
22. Ability to save screenshots into the in-game gallery
23. Bunch of different QoL fixes and additions for interface and translations

Not sure if someone will post it, but personally I'd suggest waiting for the bugfixed version either way. From experience I can tell you that the 20$ version has always had some pretty gamebreaking bugs in the past.

Reactions: Jarul and zxcvb88

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Update is out for 20$ patreons.

1. Dark path in chapter 5 is now passable!
2. Continuation of Luna’s scene
3. Additional scenes for dark path added
4. Miniskirts quest line, you can get 2 shorter skirts on the main girls now (more later)
5. This will lead you to buying new things from Hagrid
6. Dressing room added
7. Peeking on the girls in the shower introduced (minimum functionality)
8. Quest to introduce drinking game added
9. Drinking game itself added (preliminary, basic functionality) to make money
10. Sexecution catalogue and market introduced
11. Dark path special scenes with Susan for tutoring
12. Dark path scene with Hermione
13. Manipulation/Fervor mini-game added
14. Continuation of Diadem path added
15. Combining and breaking apart of items mechanic
16. Special scene with Daphne introduced
17. Easter egg with portraits is in game
18. Portraits now have random texts
19. Haggling with Filch mechanic added
20. Chapter 4 slightly overhauled (updated with goals + fixed bugs + more streamlined now)
21. Added an option to change the speed of scenes/events
22. Ability to save screenshots into the in-game gallery
23. Bunch of different QoL fixes and additions for interface and translations

Not sure if someone will post it, but personally I'd suggest waiting for the bugfixed version either way. From experience I can tell you that the 20$ version has always had some pretty gamebreaking bugs in the past.
It's already got a ton of bug reports. It's just a test version.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes