Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone figured out the console commands for the memory fragments? With the need to keep restarting really don't want to keep spamming the panty game.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just because it doesn't have as much H scenes as you want, it doesn't make it any less of an H game/VN. You're trying to make it sound like it has absolutely none.
The amount of ex patreons in this forum and in this thread (including me) is very high. So you will literally waste your time arguing in the defence of this game/devs. Before Joe took over we got a dev that admitted on milking our money and never delivering anything. That dev got fired.
So joe is trying to bring the game back on track. And if he can pull it off or not is watched and discussed by many.
But do yourself 2 favors.
1. Do not start a discussion with someone who bashes the game or the devs. (you will get nowhere)
2. Enjoy the game if you like it. (Brings you joy and you won't waste your time in pointless debates)

Many of us got burned and need it to vent here from time to time when an update drops and all you get is a naked boob etc.
Until the MC gets to actually fuck one of the girls you will just witness how every topic in this thread that got discussed many times start to revive itself all over again. Starting a new debate over and over and over again.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Do not start a discussion with someone who bashes the game or the devs. (you will get nowhere)
2. Enjoy the game if you like it. (Brings you joy and you won't waste your time in pointless debates)

Many of us got burned and need it to vent here from time to time when an update drops and all you get is a naked boob etc.
That's a really bad way to take things. You want to spew negativity and vitriol without anyone calling you out or disagreeing. Maybe you need to vent. There's plenty of ways to do that without dragging it in the faces of people who don't seek it.

Regardless of caring about spreading toxicity for your own feelings, think about the human element in the devs. You've accepted Joe is working to get this back on track. If all a dev gets is constant hate and bitching and complaints, they really aren't going to be motivated to work hard for their ungrateful audience. That's the sort of thing that makes them eventually give up and just give you exactly what you expect because you're aggressively unappreciative of their efforts at moving forwards.

On your second point; dislike the game if you want (brings you catharsis and you won't annoy the rest of us with the same complaints constantly)

• Angry
Reactions: Zirael Q and Jarul

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Just because it doesn't have as much H scenes as you want, it doesn't make it any less of an H game/VN. You're trying to make it sound like it has absolutely none.
The "game" is three and and a half years old, has one actual sex scene in it, and it's not even with a principal character. It's riddled with bad game design, poor progression, poorly written dialogue, and it takes a long time between updates which all seem to have less content than the one before it. Having only a small handful of sexual scenes after so long and with all of the other issues present in the game makes it less of an H game or visual novel.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
The "game" is three and and a half years old, has one actual sex scene in it, and it's not even with a principal character. It's riddled with bad game design, poor progression, poorly written dialogue, and it takes a long time between updates which all seem to have less content than the one before it. Having only a small handful of sexual scenes after so long and with all of the other issues present in the game makes it less of an H game or visual novel.
The "players" who write "reviews" like this, are the whole reason I visit this site. Thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul and anuragk

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
The "players" who write "reviews" like this, are the whole reason I visit this site. Thank you.
(Hi Joe, long time no see)

Yeah, it's almost as if it's copypasta. There's also some language/terminology strawman there. It's true, there is only one "sex scene", but there are 3 erotic scenes (McGonagall, Ginny, Luna) :p
Or I'm giving him too much credit and he just copypasta'd an old review from when only McGonagall had a scene

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
The whole team gets 11 thousand dollars, but still makes very small updates with a bunch of errors. They can't create normal content in a few years. Getting a good salary every month, they are still lazy and call the project a "hobby" when you need to work and get rid of people who are unable to effectively perform their role. I hope that artists will spend their money on learning how to draw better and do more, rather than living up to expectations and lack of content by making endless mistakes and wasting time on nothing :)

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
(Hi Joe, long time no see)

Yeah, it's almost as if it's copypasta. There's also some language/terminology strawman there. It's true, there is only one "sex scene", but there are 3 erotic scenes (McGonagall, Ginny, Luna) :p
Or I'm giving him too much credit and he just copypasta'd an old review from when only McGonagall had a scene
What about Susan, lame duck?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Uh, right, totally forgot that update existed. Been a while since this game has had any semblance of an update, so I kinda forgot that one existed... Also, think I might've given up on getting to it? I forget. Lemme check.

Edit: Oh, nope, did that scene. Just totally forgot about it.

Last edited:

eazs

Apr 22, 2018
The income is higher than ever, and yet November and January updates were skiped. Now the Febuary update is delayed.
With not that much content to make up for the skipped months.

I can understand why people are mad, they expect so much from this project and they feel kinda let down.

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
The income is higher than ever, and yet November and January updates were skiped. Now the Febuary update is delayed.
With not that much content to make up for the skipped months.

I can understand why people are mad, they expect so much from this project and they feel kinda let down.
its not just that. With more income people expect that they will hire more staff so that development can be streamlined, more content could be created and they reach deadline on time . Also this time between the updates was increased but there is still delay. So its kinda assumed by people that they are milking them (don't know about that).

Interesting thing is that Joe said he doesn't take money from this project wonder where all that goes. I hope they pay siserg well. its only because of his great art that this project is getting so much hits. because if you look at other prospects like story (while good but too slow progression ) . the minigames are fun but they get too much sometimes. the only major flaw I see here is Development speed and team not meeting (read regularly missing) their deadlines(that they set themselves).

Last edited:

mipolom

Feb 15, 2020
Hi all! How to enable console in this game? I've already set config.console = True in common/00console.rpy, but it doesn't work (Shift+o). Please, help!

Reactions: selenux

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The 2 previous update was very good.
I expected nothing for Susan BUT i have liked her update.

So, the content is better, but, for the people this is too low. They want more hardcore content and they want it fast.
It's logic to take time, first teasing, after HJ, after BJ and finally sex. This is the same for all game. This is not a problem with monthly updated game.
But, Innocent witch update take too much time, because you draw and you can't go fast like the "Daz" games.

The people just see 3 month per update, and just a teasing scene, that's why they cry i think.

I don't know if it"s a solution, but maybe use side caracter like Ginny, for fastfood sex scene, without animations, without interaction, just nice girls with 2/3 pics, so you can take your time with main caracters, and add hardcore scene for fap !

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
remember folks end goal is gumdrop. get above 10k and milk the game. lol "my animator is joining the army".i dont blame the dev if i was in their place id do the same like 10 grand a month ill milk the living shit out of it theres no shortage of suckers

Reactions: Jarul
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes