Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
tried really hard but the swimsuit quest lost me, first i have helped daphn so i couldn't do exactly like the tutorial and i couldn't question then again because they just shot me down same way to leave the room i couldn't leave no matter what i did it is just too lazy and trying too hard...

now why lazy? to make the game longer and why trying too hard? because the quest is just nonsense why not just make a swimsuit of each girl and put there on sunday it would do but no we need to discover each day with girl and need to go there x day... it is bad in this way and the hint system is dumb it is worthless i know i need then to agree but a better system hint would be better was good till that part played 2 hours 45min was good but 1:15 i was just trying to solve something i even tried save edit nothing worked so i just gave up and since i couldn'tleave the room because i think i lost the chance to leave because i tried too much before so i gave up the game locked me so i couldn't progress.

Reactions: Ukesu

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
And yet, here you are.
i'd imagine some people drift in and out,you know,check in every now and then ?

i'm that way when games take ages to develop,for example i used to be really looking forward to iris quest but that's probably gonna be done by the time i'm 40,if i'm lucky.

the game's good,it is,it has luna in it and that'll keep me coming back,but there does need to be more sexual content in it,it's a H game,it should have that sort of stuff in it,you know ?

lonewolf5111

Jan 13, 2019
hi ..can someone please tell me how to save bcz i searched the door on the upper left as well as the book on the right for saving but i cant seem to find it + when pressing the question mark pressing the knowledge tab or sonya tab doesnt do anything ,am already at chapter2 or act2 i guess.

Mar 18, 2019
hi ..can someone please tell me how to save bcz i searched the door on the upper left as well as the book on the right for saving but i cant seem to find it + when pressing the question mark pressing the knowledge tab or sonya tab doesnt do anything ,am already at chapter2 or act2 i guess.
Click on the bowl thing with water in it (bottom right of the screen in your office)

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
i'd imagine some people drift in and out,you know,check in every now and then ?

i'm that way when games take ages to develop,for example i used to be really looking forward to iris quest but that's probably gonna be done by the time i'm 40,if i'm lucky.

the game's good,it is,it has luna in it and that'll keep me coming back,but there does need to be more sexual content in it,it's a H game,it should have that sort of stuff in it,you know ?
Just because it doesn't have as much H scenes as you want, it doesn't make it any less of an H game/VN. You're trying to make it sound like it has absolutely none.

• Angry
Reactions: Jarul
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes