jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
animations and other stuff is here
Well, that's... not impressive at all (animation).
It's so entertaining to see how many garbage features the devs can come up with.
Fix savegames not working?
Starting right after the previous update?
No, let's have an undressing minigame or shorter mini skirts event lmao
Thanks for the good laugh, although I feel bad for the paypigs
"Paypigs" get their saves for actual start of the update, at least Joe mentioned that.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well, that's... not impressive at all (animation).

"Paypigs" get their saves for actual start of the update, at least Joe mentioned that.
I gave everyone a save, it's a free release, at the time of release. It's posted on our site. The unlocked gallery currently exists for no one.

Sere1

Apr 14, 2019
Act 2 Chapter 1 is 1-2

Act 1 Chapter 5 is 1-1

Full stats, a lot of gold, all achievements.
You my good sir are a life saver. I had downloaded the previous update a while back but hadn't gone through it just yet. I literally just finished the Chapter 5 content in that before spotting the new update and realizing my previous saves weren't working. I was just about to accept having to start fresh when I came across your saves.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
This dev team simply takes the pi$$! How many YEARS now?!? I wonder who in their right mind would pay monthly through Patreon or other similar sites for a game that after YEARS of development fails (with 2 minor exceptions) to deliver the NSFW part of the game. At this rate, my children will get to see the end of this game far after I am dead and buried. It's ridiculously close to a scam! I don't know why we even call them "devs"! All they do is milk others and not much else. Cowboys comes to mind but that would be an insult to the real cowboys. That would we an insult to anyone that ever dressed as a cowboy. Only good, true developer in this team is the artist. Who is only working part-time cuz the developing of the game is taking so flipping long! Or maybe he/she finished all the art already and moved on to other bigger things.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Did they just start to work on animated scenes recently or is there animated scenes in the game in this patch? I wanted to try the game now but if the scenes aren't animated yet, I better wait more. I only did the first scene when the first version came up, just following the game since. I hope they'll get a bit faster about this, tho. This game could be great with animations and dedicated dev team behind it. Is it gonna be fast with people who pursue their own shitty projects in the meantime? I'ld think not.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Right Numenorius. Let's say this particular piece of software is in development for 2 years and you're a $20 patron. So far you paid $240 for a game that has more bugs than events, tons of grind, some nudity and 2 18+ only scenes. You paid the equivalent of AT LEAST 3 AAA games on launch day for a game that gives you a small fraction of the game time you have in any of those AAA games. Let alone replayability, secrets, etc. But this game is in development since the times the true innocent whiches game came out (ask Akabur) and this team started with a mod to that game and it worked well until they decided to start their own game. A completely different game set in the exact same universe, with the exact same characters and with pretty much the same stuff. Akabur got it finished and released in record time. These guys are still clowning around. I am not "entitlement" as I maybe download this game once every 4-6 months, maybe, only to find out there is another 16+ scene released. Not cool, bro! No matter how you look at it

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Right Numenorius. Let's say this particular piece of software is in development for 2 years and you're a $20 patron. So far you paid $240 for a game that has more bugs than events, tons of grind, some nudity and 2 18+ only scenes. You paid the equivalent of AT LEAST 3 AAA games on launch day for a game that gives you a small fraction of the game time you have in any of those AAA games. Let alone replayability, secrets, etc. But this game is in development since the times the true innocent whiches game came out (ask Akabur) and this team started with a mod to that game and it worked well until they decided to start their own game. A completely different game set in the exact same universe, with the exact same characters and with pretty much the same stuff. Akabur got it finished and released in record time. These guys are still clowning around. I am not "entitlement" as I maybe download this game once every 4-6 months, maybe, only to find out there is another 16+ scene released. Not cool, bro! No matter how you look at it
One of the major problems is people misunderstanding how Patreon works. You're not supposed to look at it as "paying for a game." Patreon is supposed to be a tip jar. If anyone gives support it is because they like what they are currently doing. Unfortunately it is the Patron's responsibility to remove support anytime. And some people simply forget. And if you get enough people who forget they are supporting it can add up. The creator's have no obligation to efficiently spend the money they get from Patreon or use it towards whatever they are creating.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Did they just start to work on animated scenes recently or is there animated scenes in the game in this patch? I wanted to try the game now but if the scenes aren't animated yet, I better wait more. I only did the first scene when the first version came up, just following the game since. I hope they'll get a bit faster about this, tho. This game could be great with animations and dedicated dev team behind it. Is it gonna be fast with people who pursue their own shitty projects in the meantime? I'ld think not.
Animated scenes are not in game yet.

Reactions: serathepony

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I can promise, I have paid more into the development of this game than anyone here. You guys sure love to bring up money a lot.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes