dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
WAlkthrough says Go to the Abandoned Wing on Monday night at 22:00 using the potion You will find out Hagrid was stealing undies, it’s a placeholder currently.
WAlkthrough was wrong. I went to the abandoned wing at 21:00 to find the thief. Without using apparition potion.

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
Well i finished the update. Gotta say daphnes scene was probably the best. Felt a bit underwhelming in general but looking forward to the next.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Did anyone win the dark path manipulation minigame? I am not able to undress the girls in 60s.
In my opinion either the transitions are taking too long or the time should only run when repeating the pattern.
I don't think anyone from the dev team even bothered to test how it works. While Sonja hints it should be easier after losing few times I've checked the code and there is nothing like that implemented for the dark path. You are supposed to fully strip the girl and then turn her again at the end and just the transition times even if you instantly click proper combinations make it impossible to do. And yes the timer goes on while you wait for the game to show runes and there is nothing you can do about it. It is basically made to be unwinnable. Also your manipulation level does nothing.

Hova96

Aug 11, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the dressing room content without having to play it again?
maybe a persistent or save file

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
WAlkthrough says Go to the Abandoned Wing on Monday night at 22:00 using the potion You will find out Hagrid was stealing undies, it’s a placeholder currently.
WAlkthrough was wrong. I went to the abandoned wing at 21:00 to find the thief. Without using apparition potion.
True, the code is 18:00 Monday until 05:00 Tuesday. I was typing it up by memory and most things are 22:00.

Reactions: dantedmc1

HolierKnight

Mar 6, 2019
I have to admit, it takes too long for anything cool to happen in this game if you take the Minerva thing. And honestly, I really didn't understand how to ask the imaginary helper for help.

Reactions: tekkeli37
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes