Bop it

Oct 14, 2018
Is there a Gallery where I can look at all the scenes and nsfw content? I played a few times but it takes ages to get there and I'm curious yk

Reactions: bigboy420

Leadre

Apr 27, 2017
I have started a new game from Act 2 to see new content. But I cannot leave the office at 22:00 to meet Hagrid outside. How do I do that?

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Can someone that has played the dark path explain if it has any advantages or something? Cause I rather not fuck over one of the girls.

Btw another question:

*Spoilers btw*

How does Helena enter your room if they explain before that the room is enchanted by Dumbledore so the ghost wouldn't bother him?

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Right now dark path is almost empty, you choose a girl to trick into breaking rules, she gets expelled, council gives you more power to avoid more, then you talk with other girls and authorities and she comes back after some time. You will miss bonus memory scenes for unlocking diaries and act2 plays exactly like light path, but with the difference of stripping minigame, which can be finished only in light path, in dark path there are no dialogues, timer instead of tries and the timer makes it impossible to win.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Can someone that has played the dark path explain if it has any advantages or something? Cause I rather not fuck over one of the girls.

Btw another question:

*Spoilers btw*

How does Helena enter your room if they explain before that the room is enchanted by Dumbledore so the ghost wouldn't bother him?

I think that it is at least possible that Albus's protections were keyed specifically to protect himself. After all he does not seem to be bothered if another is sacrificed, as long as he gets yet another chance to redeem any of the wicked ones.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Right now dark path is almost empty, you choose a girl to trick into breaking rules, she gets expelled, council gives you more power to avoid more, then you talk with other girls and authorities and she comes back after some time. You will miss bonus memory scenes for unlocking diaries and act2 plays exactly like light path, but with the difference of stripping minigame, which can be finished only in light path, in dark path there are no dialogues, timer instead of tries and the timer makes it impossible to win.
sounds extremely fucking dumb just like what i would expect of these bunch of morons

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
only thing is that it is possible to win with timer because i get left with 40 seconds at end when i tried it on dark path

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
JoeBanks MASTER POST on patreon is showing new 0.6A release date 3 months from now.
Why is the release time shifting again to three months now, it was 1 month for a long time, than last iteration 2 months now 3 months.
As a small supporter, am I expected to wait util new year if enough for a new 0.6F version?

I am sure you guys answered questions about this on discord, but since I don't use that I am asking here.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
JoeBanks MASTER POST on patreon is showing new 0.6A release date 3 months from now.
Why is the release time shifting again to three months now, it was 1 month for a long time, than last iteration 2 months now 3 months.
As a small supporter, am I expected to wait util new year if enough for a new 0.6F version?

I am sure you guys answered questions about this on discord, but since I don't use that I am asking here.
Milking more money and work slower. It's time to use money dude.

omsues1307

Dec 18, 2018
So i started from act 2. Couldn't find ginny anywhere. You know where she might be? I remember she should have been around on this stage.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
So i started from act 2. Couldn't find ginny anywhere. You know where she might be? I remember she should have been around on this stage.
As far as I know, if you started with act 2 you missed all current Ginny content. It's in act 1 and not carried over to 2.

Reactions: omsues1307
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes