Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I've made a photoshop file with sorted layers and folders for easy edits. I Think photoshop CS6+ is required. (Apparently not, works with GIMP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So uhhh.... Any chance we could get an updated version of this, with the new assests to play with...? :)
Full disclosure: I enjoyed this more than the actual game.

greenfox212

Sep 9, 2019
HELP!
I started in chapter 5, and now I can't go out at night and find the catalog. also I can't seem to unlock legilimency, I've gotten up to jenny's quest where I use it but I can't unlock it in the skill tree.
also how do I make marauders melon mix?
also I can't lock the room for the final scene. i know the combo for the lock but there is no option to change the combo.

Last edited:
Reactions: alicecooper99

gingerd

Jun 28, 2019
Any chance we get to knock these girls up? The scene with prof Mcwhatesherface certainly indicated a risk of pregnancy, I've love to see that expanded upon. Given the long period if time that passes in game and the setting this would be an ideal game to do this and have them gradually show more and more signs of pregnancy. That being said, editing every cg after a certain point to show that a girl is pregnant if you make certain choices would be an IMMENSE amount of work, especially given the extremely high quality art. If you're thinking of doing anything along those lines, well..... Hats off to you, you lunatic.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

greenfox212

Sep 9, 2019
is there anyone who has console cracked the game who could share a save file?
or even a save file up to part 2 where you did most of the stuff in part 1

Last edited:

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Play the light road
I feel that the Bright Road is fun and has a plot of campus love, but some details need to be modified and the scenes need to be enriched.

Play the dark road
I feel very boring. use the scene of the road of light to express the road of darkness。
The dark road scene should use a new scene to show the dark road

clumsyandinept

Nov 27, 2018
How do I continue baker's delight? I've sent her the baking magazine but she just gives it back, i've sent her cake, cookies, bertie bott's beans, and just about anything else that might work

gingerd

Jun 28, 2019
How do I continue baker's delight? I've sent her the baking magazine but she just gives it back, i've sent her cake, cookies, bertie bott's beans, and just about anything else that might work
Did you try both official and unofficial? I had trouble with a few missions because I kept summoning people the wrong way for the mission. Also, quite a few quests seem to require that you finish other quests before you can complete them, then all of a sudden things just start working.

RayThorsson

Apr 16, 2018
Hey, I'm getting an error as soon as I start the game. Instead of the main menu I get this message. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong given that noone else seems to have this problem.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "game/screens.rpy", line 286, in execute

File "game/screens.rpy", line 305, in execute

File "game/screens.rpy", line 314, in execute

Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script

python hide:

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

exec bytecode in globals, locals

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>

python hide:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

ui.interact()

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact

rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact

repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core

root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all

d.visit_all(callback, seen)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all

callback(self)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact

self.update()

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update

self.screen.function(**self.scope)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton

idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice

raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))

Windows-8-6.2.9200

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Innocent Witches 0.5.1F

Sun Apr 05 18:31:23 2020

dinorore

Aug 14, 2017
Hey, I'm getting an error as soon as I start the game. Instead of the main menu I get this message. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong given that noone else seems to have this problem.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script

python hide:

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

exec bytecode in globals, locals

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>

python hide:

File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

ui.interact()

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact

rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact

repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all

callback(self)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact

self.update()

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update

self.screen.function(**self.scope)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in _imagebutton

idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)

File "S:\No install\H\3 Still developing\Innocent_Witches-0.5.1F-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 942, in choice

raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))

Windows-8-6.2.9200

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Innocent Witches 0.5.1F

Sun Apr 05 18:31:23 2020
although i dont know much about the game, i do know python and it seems like you are missing a file. Try reinstalling :]

RayThorsson

Apr 16, 2018
although i dont know much about the game, i do know python and it seems like you are missing a file. Try reinstalling :]
Yeah, I'm also thinking that could be the case. I have tried to download the game from a couple of different file hosting sites but everyone gives the same error. And to be clear, I have deleted all the data from the .zip files and extracted again. Maybe I'm doing that wrong, and there is some data hidden somewhere else?

tendou1

Apr 6, 2020
Yes, bout a year ago almost.
Hey, i was stuck in Act 2 Chap 1. I was given the corrupted magazine to both Susan and Daphne but the tasks still arrive quest "Give Susan the magazine". I tried all others type but it didnt work. Is there a bug or something??

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is weird how the rating could be like 1 or 2 stars, but for a couple of reviews with 5 stars and some of 4 the game is barely with almost 3. And even those reviews rate the game with almost no sexual content, a lot of grindy, slow way to get money, dead times when you don't have nothing to do, etc. The only thing all the reviews say is really good, is the art. If wasn't for that looks like this game could have ended in a big fail.
The last time I played this game was like a year ago. I'll give it a try and let's see how is doing.

tendou1

Apr 6, 2020
How can you guys get the Dark Scene of the girls in Chap 5 Act 1???? I always received "something went wrong"

RayThorsson

Apr 16, 2018
Yeah, I'm also thinking that could be the case. I have tried to download the game from a couple of different file hosting sites but everyone gives the same error. And to be clear, I have deleted all the data from the .zip files and extracted again. Maybe I'm doing that wrong, and there is some data hidden somewhere else?
For anyones information that has the same problem I had: I was able to fix it by downloading the previous version V0.5F and then copy V0.5.1F over it. Not a perfect solution, but it worked.

Jun 25, 2018
What the fuck is wrong with the dialogues in this game? It's like every character has dementia and ADD at the same time. Conversations have no flow and it's just weird and clunky as fuck. I thought it's just a bad translation so I switched to Russian(in which I am fluent but I prefer English in pretty much every circumstance) and it's exactly the same. Doesn't help that 90% of it seems completely irrelevant. Exposition and monologues seem fine for the most part but it seems like the author is not very familiar with how people talk to each other.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes