change12345

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I was wondering how to get Daphne's A game of chance (2/2)
she's already show me the burnished underwear and i have 76 streak, the special underwear option was also still unavailable in the dressing room.
is this a bug or am i missing something ?

Last edited:

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
So I made this story a while back, and wanted to make an image to go with it. I'm no artist though, and one can do only so much in GIMP and PSE. So here's the story. Image to come (hopefully) soon.

Reactions: Funky Bunch

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Any Command to unlock the dressing room content?
These commands should unlock everything. Tested on a fresh game started in Act2.
Code:
store.memories.unlock_all()
store.memories.unlock_all_content()
for bitch in ("daphne", "hermi", "luna", "susan", "ginny", "macgon"): girls_changing._show_all(bitch)
Note that Hermione's underwear off option is not defined in the code for blueballing reasons despite all required graphics being ready like a year ago.
she's already show me the burnished underwear and i have 76 streak, the special underwear option was also still unavailable in the dressing room.
There is no way to unlock it without cheating (see console cheats above). They simply forgot about it in the code.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
How to open a console?
Do things mentioned few posts earlier and also check your renpy/common/00console.rpy and maybe change config.console to True there too. Once all is prepared run the game and press Shift+O to access console when you get to the point you can open memories menu. Start in Act2 if you don't have any save.

Reactions: DarthMalguss

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Note that Hermione's underwear off option is not defined in the code for blueballing reasons despite all required graphics being ready like a year ago.
All the girls have presets that make them completely naked, we didn't forget about it, you just don't know our game well enough.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Of course I don't know well enough.
Last version from the 1st page of this thread, characters/hermi/changing.rpy, empty lines 212-215, care to explain why this looks like they were removed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jijapopaday

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Of course I don't know well enough.
Last version from the 1st page of this thread, characters/hermi/changing.rpy, empty lines 212-215, care to explain why this looks like they were removed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anything that's a comment isn't shown, way that unrpyc works.

Last edited:

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Comments or not, code for Hermione's underwear off option should be there and is still missing. I also believe this is deliberate as I had no problems fixing it for myself, as well as many other things in this game to make it fun for myself. You guys simply hate players and do everything to piss them off or make them waste time.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Comments or not, code for Hermione's underwear off option should be there and is still missing. I also believe this is deliberate as I had no problems fixing it for myself, as well as many other things in this game to make it fun for myself. You guys simply hate players and do everything to piss them off or make them waste time.
Actually, I wasn't aware that another dev commented it out. Because when things aren't used, we get Lint messages, and we just comment out stuff to prevent Lint. It's not a personal thing.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
These commands should unlock everything. Tested on a fresh game started in Act2.
Code:
store.memories.unlock_all()
store.memories.unlock_all_content()
for bitch in ("daphne", "hermi", "luna", "susan", "ginny", "macgon"): girls_changing._show_all(bitch)

There is no way to unlock it without cheating (see console cheats above). They simply forgot about it in the code.

Yah there is (no console or cheat used). Play the game as it intended, you won't break stuff.

Daphne.png

Last edited:

zninjaman12

Jul 5, 2018

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Yah there is (no console or cheat used). Play the game as it intended, you won't break stuff.
Yes, you are right about Daphne's memory.

However playing this game as intended is another story. The way it is designed now with all this deliberate save incompatibility shit is that every single time something minor is fixed you are supposed to play it again and if you start from Act 2 lots of content from previous Act is not set as done. Only if you are playing for the first time ever you can have some fun. Also not every time things work, in some circumstances they don't. I'd like to see your own reaction when being told to play the game as intended after your own gameplay is stuck on 70 something tries to unlock something. The game is still full of bugs and the code is a mess. Playing as intended is actually a big mistake.

change12345

Aug 8, 2017

View attachment 599697
I played the game as intended from the start and without using console or cheat, the memory still doesn't change to (2/2). if that (2/2) was only her showing the special underwear one, not another event or anything else then it surely was a bug.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I played the game as intended from the start and without using console or cheat, the memory still doesn't change to (2/2). if that (2/2) was only her showing the special underwear one, not another event or anything else then it surely was a bug.
There is a persistent file on our site that unlocks all memories, you can download it for 0.5.1F

Rintal

May 6, 2017
So the real question is, why did you play it more than once? :WeSmart:
Hey, I'm curious, have you already thrown into the cold that scribbler who generated walls of text that make the game worse and worse with each new update?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes