Conqwes

Jan 6, 2019
I’m stuck on the hermoni mini game cause I can’t see any of the entities, does anyone know how I can fix this or skip the minigame

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Our artist was not happy with the Susan scene and he gave the amount of time it took him to get happy with the Luna scene. So a simple discussion, we either produce another version without a sex scene and break promises or we give our artist the time he says it will take.

Unfortunately, this is one of those non-starter situations, he's a great artist, great at his work and if we have to suffer waiting because of his desire to make a really good scene, then it is what it is.

I wish I had a good argument against his desire to make it a good scene, but I do not. As well, the next release is for the 20 dollar patrons who have always overwhelmingly voted to wait for quality.
Susan will get the first scene? Or Luna? Since those 2 are the closest

Megadead9

Apr 12, 2018
So is there any sex in this game yet, aside from the first scene? Is it worth playing through the 87 novels worth of text to get to them?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Our artist was not happy with the Susan scene and he gave the amount of time it took him to get happy with the Luna scene. So a simple discussion, we either produce another version without a sex scene and break promises or we give our artist the time he says it will take.

Unfortunately, this is one of those non-starter situations, he's a great artist, great at his work and if we have to suffer waiting because of his desire to make a really good scene, then it is what it is.

I wish I had a good argument against his desire to make it a good scene, but I do not. As well, the next release is for the 20 dollar patrons who have always overwhelmingly voted to wait for quality.
This is most certainly not an "it is what it is" situation. It's a "Let's just table that scene for another day." kind of situation. Your artist needs to remember that this game is a work in progress, and has been a work in progress longer than most fully featured games with budgets in the hundreds of millions. You either need more artists, or someone needs to sit him down and tell him a story about drowning a baby, because that's what game development is all about. It's not about perfection, it's about doing the best you can, and killing the content that you're babying along the way as that shit only slows development down.

thetruesteve

Aug 7, 2017
i cant progress the story in which hermoine is on the dark path. im stuck at "give hermoine time to think" entry and nothing which i can do changes that.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018

Dear JoeBanks , suggestion: as much as the very first sex scene from the old part of the game is disturbing & rape-y I did like the challenge of trying to actually make her cum. The newer scenes are more movie-like: the choices you can make are only to repeat the scenes with variations or slightly change the outcum* (*see what I did there :giggle:?) . But sadly the MC does not actively get involved. Is that planned, if not what do you think about this suggestion?

Reactions: teffan69

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
This game has so many potential but dont use it. Im not sure if the devs know where this project wants to go. Maybe would be a good idea to sit down and think about. Needs a better story, pacing and way more erotic stuff in there. I know, there are so many other people here to say that, but its true. Im not a patreon of them, so if someone knows more, plz tell us :)

Reactions: Luckzor

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
This game has so many potential but dont use it. Im not sure if the devs know where this project wants to go. Maybe would be a good idea to sit down and think about. Needs a better story, pacing and way more erotic stuff in there. I know, there are so many other people here to say that, but its true. Im not a patreon of them, so if someone knows more, plz tell us :)
y that is true, only thing i do not like is dark / light path, waste of time, only one path would be ok

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Skurt

Apr 10, 2017
How do i unlock Shirt open (Stage 2) and why cant i see Burnish Special even tho i have done the guessing game and she has shown me it? :)

Skärmbild (14589).png

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Hey y'all, using the provided save file, I tried to unlock the Legilimency Skill but it says it hasn't been implemented yet? I'm using the latest version and I have more than enough points to unlock. Do I need to go through some dialogue before I can unlock it? (At the Diaries section).

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
y that is true, only thing i do not like is dark / light path, waste of time, only one path would be ok
Hard disagree, I enjoy the hypnosis/total degeneracy of the dark path, or the more nuanced of the light path.
It's like Love/Slave routes in 4 Elements Trainer.
Only downside here is I think they should try and develop the routes independently so they each have a different feel and focus.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
How do i unlock Shirt open (Stage 2) and why cant i see Burnish Special even tho i have done the guessing game and she has shown me it? :)

View attachment 598366
Drink with her more

Hey y'all, using the provided save file, I tried to unlock the Legilimency Skill but it says it hasn't been implemented yet? I'm using the latest version and I have more than enough points to unlock. Do I need to go through some dialogue before I can unlock it? (At the Diaries section).
You suppose to take it when doing diaries quest/goal, but you can't, it's bugged. Or not Implemented as it says.. weird shit going on.

Reactions: Oski978

Hova96

Aug 11, 2018
I got console to work in the latest version -
Open file - game\modules\nondeveloper\main.rpym
and make config.console = True
remove 3 lines -
config.keymap["developer"] = []
config.keymap["console"] = []
_console.console = None
and then start the game.
Voila!!!!
Any Command to unlock the dressing room content?

Reactions: Dafoster
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes