RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
Understand what you are saying but respectfully disagree. Seems like an easy kill to me to clean up the first four chapters and make them less dense. It would make the game flow so much more easily on the new playthrough. That complaint is distinct from the absence of scenes, I think.
I remember Joe saying a while back that the beginning is absolute mess code wise. So they decided to add the skip, and concentrate on content before going back.

Reactions: Ukesu

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I don't really understand the complains here? You can just start at chapter 5, therefore skipping all the pointless prologue and swimsuit quest stuff... It's not like these parts have had any changes the last few updates.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I don't really understand the complains here? You can just start at chapter 5, therefore skipping all the pointless prologue and swimsuit quest stuff... It's not like these parts have had any changes the last few updates.
Yeah you are right, but they are not adding content starting from chapter 5 exactly. Some content gets added to the older chapters, so it is what it is

Reactions: John xyi

pdj123

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah you are right, but they are not adding content starting from chapter 5 exactly. Some content gets added to the older chapters, so it is what it is
Hardly, the big scenes so far (Ginny, Luna, Susan) have all been added to the newest chapter in that build. There really is no reason to replay the swimsuit quest at this point if you don't want to.

That said, Joe has been working on the earlier chapters and the next release might have vastly improved chapters 1 to 4. But let's wait for the official changelog to see if he's managed to finish that in time.

rubbermaid

Jun 21, 2018
I'd love to replay the game as well because I genuinely enjoyed the experience and all. Though that wretched swimsuit quest is literally the only reason why I won't do it. It's that bad and tedious.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Guys, I need your help. I am stuck with Daphne's game of chance minigame. When I invite her to play it, and turn on X-ray, I can't see through her dress, but only during the game. I can see her white undie before and after the minigame though. And even during the game, she gives contradicting clues to what she might wear. Is this a bug, or is it intended? (I attach my progress with the quest as a picture.)
Here's the screen grabs I made when I did my trial and error:

welper

Apr 23, 2017
I had hoped this time they would make their stated deadline, gave themselves 3ish months to get it done.
Guess not, sigh, another $30 down the drain.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes