ys1m

Jan 16, 2018
I
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 737590
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 737592
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 737593
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
I've finally gotten this to work which is absolutely great. But for some reason the game now defaults to being in Russian. Can anyone help?

carrotcake000

Jan 16, 2020
How do you convinced susan,luna and daphne to try the new swimsuits, i'm kinda stuck in that quest.. i tried looking in the walkthrough but there isn't any detail about it....

Reactions: Timiase

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry, I'm out. Sad Crab has a really crappy attitude towards criticism, and they have added no new content again - only changed what was there before and made it different but not better.

Jan 7, 2018
Found plenty of bugs in this version

Text book guess game fails to load the images, only shows texts when you win.

Some events don't trigger well. Ex. I didn't had the 1000 coins at first to give to flitch(?) and when i got back there it said "don't have anything to talk to him" something like that. The event was triggered anyway(after reading some things here and there)

The potion to see them works but i found out you don't need to buy four potions(maybe that's how it works?)

The game with snape doesn't trigger properly... i only found out about the atomizer by reading it here

Luna Reward part has a bug it loads and then goes back to the office room

That's all i remember

Aug 3, 2017
How to give Snape the Atomizer in second time?
Snape ask for atomizer to make another potion, but after I got the empty atomizer
There's no option to give Snape the atomizer no matter is in the morning or night drink

Aug 3, 2017
To finish the Quest for the Skirts you have to do the Susan tutoring and talk with sally about the skirts, aktivates the Quest "Size matters" which you have to follow. After that you should have a quest with snape where oyu have to buy a potion for 1000gold each time and peek at each of the houses. If Daphne told you she wants a present then dont gift her the perfume normaly, send it to her with your owl, this should start the stuff which leads to the scene you want to see ^^ hope this answer helps some people with the skirt quest
Hi how to accomplish the size matter quest?
I'm stuck in catch the thief, thanks : )

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes