Mar 16, 2019
Innocent Witches [v0.6 BETA] Sad Crab

Original Size Win/Linux: 882 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 184 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 167 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

May 3, 2018
Nothing majorly new in this update art wise, few scenes but more on the couple of frames level than substantial enough to be put in the games own Gallery, quite a few QoL changes though, so managed to find that out quicker than before.

If you get stuck I advise you to click on the '?' coin in the top right to talk to Sonya, hover over the name 'Sonya' and hit 'Customise' here you can change how clear the notebook's instructions are, v helpful.

I did not check any content before Act 2, which a few good changes seem to be done, but I slogged through it when it was bad, I don't intend to do it again no matter how much easier it is, respectable that the devs are trying to clean up the mess though I suppose.

If you're looking for new content give this update a miss imo

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
I tried this years ago and it was a hot mess, how has it progressed? Are there sex scenes and corruption yet? I seem to recall something about being able to fuck a granny and that was it, so it was a big pass for me.

Foxcola

Aug 7, 2017
Years ago, I became interested in the game because of Harry Potter and the art.
I'm a shallow person, I just want to watch the sex scenes.I don want to play so much mini game,and all mini game is hard.
Granny was great,but that's all.
maybe I should wait until it completed.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
I tried this years ago and it was a hot mess, how has it progressed? Are there sex scenes and corruption yet? I seem to recall something about being able to fuck a granny and that was it, so it was a big pass for me.
at this rate they are probably not going to add them until the game is done.

lcmb

Jun 30, 2018
Holy fuck it's an update. Can I get a like for everybody hoping they'll catch alzheimer's by the time this game is done so they'll forget it took that long for them to finish it, one like = one jesus ♥

Edit: I just want to make clear I'm not trying to upset the developers or anything, I just like making jokes. Also I really liked the fact that this game had so much gameplay, but honestly we're not just here to play games with our keyboards, we're also here to play games with our dicks am I right lads ‍♂

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes