Dezilok

May 3, 2017
would be against the rules to make a ''content player'' for this game? i mean, is not that hard to just assemble the assets to do it with basic scripting
You can't do it. This script will not work after update like save don't work. Because they changed acts you already done. After update, you need to rewrite scripts or play again.

Reeemlin

Mar 18, 2018
How to solve puzzle in statue? I raised all stats up to 1, but in puzzle I can activate only one of elements and others unclickable after this

tizio_caio

Aug 6, 2016
How to solve puzzle in statue? I raised all stats up to 1, but in puzzle I can activate only one of elements and others unclickable after this
you have to connect every segment of each section (all the pieces have to be colored)

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Last time I played this game, I got held up at an inscrutable puzzle dealing with trying to get different clothes from different houses on different days. I stopped playing after looking up the answers and I couldn't even follow the walk through for the puzzle.
I liked the concept, but witch trainer did every part of it better, at least when I last played this. The game had too much work for too little pay off.

I was hoping it would get better with time, but from the comments it may not have yet.

Reactions: SamHaim

rmB-H

Nov 1, 2017
You can't do it. This script will not work after update like save don't work. Because they changed acts you already done. After update, you need to rewrite scripts or play again.
well, i was aiming more to the assets inside the folders (images and such) to build a content player, ignoring any coding in the thing, as long as they don't rename the files then the player will work regarless of version

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes