Yukkitte

Jan 2, 2019
Hello everyone, did someone can tell me how acces/download the "New animation" for susan tutoring I don't find anything ?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
devs not block console. devs redirect console. But ... i like python ;-)
Good for you dude. Way to be unhelpful and smug over something that took me 30 seconds to figure out.

For anyone who wants to use console, use this zip.

Looks like there are a lot of debug flags in the game for developer mode altering scene behavior so it might mess with something. YMMV

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
I havent played this for a long time, now when i unlock visit the dormitory for the first time, i cant take hermione(or the other girls) pants, only item i can pick is a robe. The swinsuit quest changed? i dont remember take robes before, i try search here dont find nothing usefull, and the walktrought dont speak anything about robe.

arkhanan

Mar 30, 2019
News 20.06.2020

Here we are again.
Another ten days have passed, and we have more news from the devs to give to you. This newest release is a bit different from our other releases so far, as there’ll be a lot more content in this newest patch compared to its predecessors. The important question is, though, is will we manage to make the deadline by the end of the month? That's a very good question, and we hope the eventual answer is “yes” and that you'll continue to have a little bit of patience with us. We pray you guys understand that if or when we inevitably meet some sort of delay or roadblock that the best course of action would be to delay our release, but we hope that it doesn’t come down to this in the end - however, please keep in mind that this is all for the betterment of the game, making it the best that it possibly can be. But by the looks of it, we’re coming down to the wire with this newest patch, so we very well might have to delay the release after all in order to get it properly tested and ironed-out. As stated before, this release is unfortunately a lot bigger than our previous releases, which is both a blessing and a curse - it’s good, of course, in the sense that you'll be receiving a lot more content than usual, but, naturally, it's bad in that we have loads more bugs and issues to squash and fix, so please, bear with us. There’s a reaction to every action, after all. At the end of the day, we try to honor our obligations as well as our timelines as best we can.
By delays you mean almost 5 years?

Reactions: crustlord12

arkhanan

Mar 30, 2019
My best suggestions: Sponsors, stop sponsoring this shit, they are just dragging their feet so that they continue to sponsor this garbage that they will never finish it because they are not interested in finishing it To the creators, better release the code for someone with an interest in the game to finish it because you are only dedicating yourself to getting money from the sponsors, what disgusting people

Reactions: crustlord12

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
By delays you mean almost 5 years?
Last time doing the swinsuit quest i just follow the youtube guide, take the cloths/pants by day of the week and give to the hat, but this time i cant. Just wanna know if as been changed this quest, and if there is any walktrough.

Reactions: Qerw

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
Last time doing the swinsuit quest i just follow the youtube guide, take the cloths/pants by day of the week and give to the hat, but this time i cant. Just wanna know if as been changed this quest, and if there is any walktrough.
You still do that but probably because you progress with only one girl now, you for some reason can take panties before you actually need them and you can feed them to the hat preemtively... Later you still get options to use hat to get specific swimsuits and do everything as previously but overall it's just confusing.

Honestly, if it starts to be too much confusing the closest guide you could find right now is probably: . There's still some things that sometimes are confusing but at least you know what you can and cannot do in each chapter

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
swimsuit quest seems hard-bugged (v 0.6b), i was supposed to steal hermione's special swimsuit design on Monday, did that, the quest log acknowledged it, however when talking to the Hat it still thinks i need to steal the design oO

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
swimsuit quest seems hard-bugged (v 0.6b), i was supposed to steal hermione's special swimsuit design on Monday, did that, the quest log acknowledged it, however when talking to the Hat it still thinks i need to steal the design oO
Can you pm log or save?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Does this game have blackmail and does it have lots of sexual content (not sex exactly just sexual stuff?)

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes