NeonMordor

May 31, 2020
Hi, can anyone post a small summary of what is current maximum progress you can achieve and what developers are planning ... any timelines?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The English isn't broken per se, it's just clearly written by someone who doesn't have a strong grasp on the language. Improper idioms are used, the occasional sentence while technically correct makes no sense in context, and so on.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
There seems to be an experimental mini-game (?) available to 20$ patreons called 'once upon a time in hogwarts' (nov. 9 update):

> Here's something for you while you're waiting for the next version. This project demonstrates some of the capabilities of the upcoming Live2D functionality, which is planned to be implemented in the next version of Ren'Py (7.4). Andy will tell you more about Live2D later this month.

The description doesn't really explain what it is though. Maybe a patreon can share?

Lilimchan

Feb 23, 2020
ok how tf do I convince Dalphe and Susan to wear new swimsuits? The hint only says Sunday? I put Sonya on third hint level and that doesn't seem to do anything

Openil

Apr 19, 2019
I'm in act 2 on the corrupting Daphne quest but I need to make her wear a shorter skirt and have no idea how to start that quest line, any advice?

Qerw

Jun 11, 2018
Good for you dude. Way to be unhelpful and smug over something that took me 30 seconds to figure out.

For anyone who wants to use console, use this zip.

Looks like there are a lot of debug flags in the game for developer mode altering scene behavior so it might mess with something. YMMV
Can u help me. I can't understand what commands I can use. Where may I learn some?

the_decider

Nov 21, 2018
I'm in act 2 on the corrupting Daphne quest but I need to make her wear a shorter skirt and have no idea how to start that quest line, any advice?
I believe you need to continue tutoring the girls and following their commissar thing. Eventually you'll get an option to go visit Hagrid who will lead you through the skirt thing. The skirt thing is in the quest log for quite a while before you can actually do it.

Reactions: zephyria10
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes