moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
how do you progress in this game? keep getting stuck around repaired broom and as far as checking the rooms with the witch teacher in the shower

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
[v0.6 FINAL] [Sad Crab]?
No more games released?
what do you mean?:eek:
Chill, many devs around use "final" as kinda, you know, what follows after the other fabulous ideas like: pre-alpha, post-gamma and etc. version names.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 737590
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 737592
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 737593
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
I downloaded the saves and persistent and put them in game v0.6 final, the game said "incompatible", and nothing unlocked. Would you mind update the save files, please

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Got all excited for the update, since I just played for the first time in Oct, only to find that saves don't carry over and I'm totally lost...

Guess I'll be starting from scratch.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Got all excited for the update, since I just played for the first time in Oct, only to find that saves don't carry over and I'm totally lost...

Guess I'll be starting from scratch.
Not worth it man. I tried years before and after starting 5-6 times all over again (because saves do not work in new version + bugs broke my game at some point) I just give up. Nothing that exist in this game right now (and probably nothing they will add in next few years) is worth that grind from you.

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i start on 0.6 final new and must ask is there a way to skip the bathsuit quest? this quest is irritating in the old versions or is it removed?

Daveck

May 2, 2017
Completed the Good Daphne route. Are the other routes about as complete as that one? There doesn't seem to be an easy way to check. Don't really feel like spending 5+ hours checking myself.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes