TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
if it's not difficult for someone, can you send a working cheat to the gallery? on a pc
Check in the previous posts, there is one about a .txt file to create. In the regular game folder just right click, new, text document (sorry I don't know the exact term used in english for this, may be a little different) and call it "felix felicis" (without the "" but with the space betwen words) then when you launch the game you should see a "cheat activated" kind of line (after you check you're over 18).

I didn't succeed with all the "persistent" document stuff but this simple .txt method worked perfectly just a few hours ago :)

Reactions: Stoyn and dudder

banzai123

Aug 9, 2020
Hello, if i can ask does anyone have any idea why i cant unzip it (using winrar) and when i try to unzip it shoots me this error

! Read error in the file C:\Users\marsm\Downloads\Innocent_Witches-0.8-alpha-pc.zip
Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

Any idea how to solve it ?
Also am on 32-bit sys sadly :( maybe thats why ?

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
okay, I have quite a problem - I'm in act 1 chapter 5, and quest requires me to go out near entrance to find catalogue. But everytime I get there, game just crashes with error code i pasted below. Can anybody tell me if I can fix it? Because I even when I restarted the game from scratch, I still got error there.
I even tried to completelly purged saves from appdata to do full fresh start, and nothing. At this point several quests just can't be finished because of this, and it's really pissing me off.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpy:2862
NameError: name 'xpos' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 63, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 187, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 49, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 389, in script call
  File "mechanics/inventory.rpyc", line 142, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 2748, in script call
  File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 2914, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/modules/parse_utilities/main.rpym", line 1074, in wrap_call
    func(self)
  File "game/modules/parse_utilities/main.rpym", line 264, in wrap
    return func(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/modules/statements.rpym", line 28, in execute
    renpy.pause(delay_arg, hard=self.hard)
  File "game/modules/early_definitions.rpym", line 671, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="pause", type="pause", roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    i()
  File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 468, in update_states
    d.visit_all(visit)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 603, in visit
    block = self.compile()
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 510, in compile
    block = self.atl.compile(self.context)
  File "game/modules/ATL.rpym", line 91, in compile
    statements = [ i.compile(ctx) for i in self.statements ]
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 953, in compile
    value = ctx.eval(expr)
  File "renpy/atl.py", line 260, in eval
    return eval(expr, renpy.store.__dict__, self.context) # @UndefinedVariable
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'xpos' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Innocent Witches 0.8-alpha
Sun Sep 26 00:39:19 2021

Last edited:

kaminodouke

Dec 9, 2019
I just found out I have no taste. Despite the lack of sex scenes or worhwhile content, I found the dialogue hilarious, especially interactions between Salazar and Sally. /Sincerity.
don't get me wrong, I also like the dialogues and interactions. The real problem is that the update speed is super slow and with every update nothing really gets added. They barely add any scenes with the main female leads. Like in this update, no one asked for the elf scene, why side track and do that scene if you can just spend that time to make a scene with one of the female leads? it's already been 5 years since beta?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I just found out I have no taste. Despite the lack of sex scenes or worhwhile content, I found the dialogue hilarious, especially interactions between Salazar and Sally. /Sincerity.
The writing is good, the setting is well done, characters have distinct personalities, it's fun. This game has a lot of potential, but then there's the slow development cycle. I wouldn't mind a lack of sexual content in the early game if the corruption is well done and believable...

...but after years of barely any development we who have been following it for years are starting to lose our patience. Some of the latest scenes feel sloppy and out of character and without any clear direction. It seems the rewriting may fix some of this issues. I hope it does, this could be a great game.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Can someone summarize me this update's worth of content (too lazy to look for it)? Is it worth playing this update or is this just a disappointed sigh, and I should wait another 5 years?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes