zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
About the error at the gates at night - on discord they say it's gonna be fixed in upcoming hotfix (supposedly today)

Reactions: pj3003

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I don't know what to tell you dude, I'm genuinely just here for the art. The game so far really just sucks.

If your patreons are happy about the game so far, great I guess. I do, however, doubt you're getting MORE patreons by putting in shitty meme-scenes with Dobby the Houseslut instead of more scenes with with Ginny, Hermionie, Daphne or Luna.

I know I'm sure as fuck not going to be a patreon with what you've been doing "so far", since 2016. Elon musk has made more shit happening with fucking SpaceX in the time you guys have out-put ....whatever this is.

I'd rather just be a patreon of the artist.
Comparing our indie team with the corporation of Elon Musk is strong. We are almost comparable in terms of the size of the authorized capital and the number of people. :ROFLMAO:
After such comparisons, there is nothing more to talk about with you.
The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on
Also you can be patreon of our main artist:

halosom

May 7, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough for the Helping Hand with Minerva? The video link for it that I found by searching is old and no longer works.

tatasuoa

Jun 13, 2017
Crashed and lost all data, never playing this game again. There's too much to do in this game for there not to be a rollback option when an error is encountered.

midas22

May 31, 2020
interested in the art, so i've been waiting for a few updates to see if there would be anything worthwhile to get me to play this. there hasn't been. i do hope it gets to a good enough state eventually

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes