Nicage123

Jun 1, 2020
oh i guess i can press ignore a bunch of times. The problem is you have to guess which of the cups it is. Basically skips the animation of shuffling the cups and you have to literally guess where the sweet is

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Someone mentioned they are working on a hotfix for the entrance bug, so maybe some other stuff like that will get fixed as well. If you're a Patron I'd advise reporting it in their Discord.

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
I swing by every now and then to ask: Any Nola content in the game yet? I know she's a minor side character, but the way her sprite was drawn appealed to me the most of any of the cast.

Reactions: JuanNieve

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
While as always this game is still lacking in H content, I have decieded to play it again in its entirety and come across some bugs.

-Prefect Textbooks
+Hunk repeatedly has option to buy even though its already in inventory all 4 times
+Regardless of Owner, Hermione will react each time first and then the owner of the current book

-Prefect Papers
+Luna 2nd and 3rd page reads exactly the same
+Luna and Hermione Journals dont update after reading their related Codexs, stops where it should say read papers again then talk to hat there is nothing

-Error if trying to sell something to elf

if there are any others I have not encountered them yet however I am only in Act1 CH 4

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2020
I discovered this game 2 years ago and wtf so far the only thing added that is worth while was Luna Toy Scenes, Sex with Daphne, Spanking Susan, and a HJ with Hermione. ummm wtf? I think chapter 1 of ORS had more content than the entire 5 year life span of this game. company actually living up to expecations. S A D C R A B. actually kinda pathetic that it's been 5 years and still no sex scenes with 3/4 of the female leads.
This is why i havent followed this game for a year now. BEcause i noticed that its only blue balling you. Its like japanese prostitues. Only teasing nothing else.

thien ngoc

Mar 28, 2019
I tested all my choice and got all of Xandaria's reactions to each choice, now I only need her to be in the gallery, for something like a trophy, not for my laziness

joshuka

Jun 27, 2018
Anyone got a fix or save for trying to get the catalog at night at the entrance, game crashes everytime I try to use the potion to go outside and I’m towards the end of act 1

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes